Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    moush is offline Senior Member

Anyone try the Yohimburn ES?

I found Yohimburn ES and I was wondering whether anyone has tried it? Does it actually burn fat? Its kind of hard to believe a cream would burn fat, but i am curious if it works b/c i want to try it.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Never tried the cream but the pills work great!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was at 6% bodyfat (yeah, thats a rarety for me) and i used it on this tiny spot where i was retaining water and it seemed to suck the water out. As far as fat loss, no, i doubt it. If you're not already low bodyfat, dont bother.

moush is offline Senior Member
    ok i didnt think so but thanks bdtr

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    I found Yohimburn ES and I was wondering whether anyone has tried it? Does it actually burn fat? Its kind of hard to believe a cream would burn fat, but i am curious if it works b/c i want to try it.
    yes, it does. How much will depend on a lot of factors, though most important- aside from calorie deficit- is the presence and concentration of A2 receptors.

All fat tissue has A2, one of the primary factors in what makes fat tissue stubborn is the high density of A2 receptor. Note- genetics and estrogen exposure are the two main reasons for disproportionately high A2 density in some or many tissues.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I was at 6% bodyfat (yeah, thats a rarety for me) and i used it on this tiny spot where i was retaining water and it seemed to suck the water out. As far as fat loss, no, i doubt it. If you're not already low bodyfat, dont bother.
    yohimbine, whether yohimburn or yohimbine pills, works regardless of bodyfat. The impact may be greatest when lean, as the A2 will "seem" to be a bigger issue as that fat will be most of what remains.

The ES version, and to a lesser extent the DF version will help with water retention. Obviuosly short term 1-2 days this is the effect that will be most notable. As water balance is quick to adjust.... fat utilization.. is just a wee bit slower

andy78139 is offline New Member
    Ive been using yohimburn es for about 15 days now, and am impressed with the results.
    Ive mainly concentrated on the area around the nipple and armpit, where i store disproportionante amounts of fat(im pretty sure it is fat and not gyno coz it is soft and not lumpy or hard).
    Anyway, my chest looks alot more normal, yet my nipples are still a bit pokey, but are gradually decreasing. I havnt been dieting and have had pleasing results. Ive never lost fat in this area even when heavy dieting!

This product seems to be great for stubborn fat pockets, there may be something in the "A2 receptor" jargon. Its worth a try!

Quote Originally Posted by andy78139
    Ive been using yohimburn es for about 15 days now, and am impressed with the results.
    Ive mainly concentrated on the area around the nipple and armpit, where i store disproportionante amounts of fat(im pretty sure it is fat and not gyno coz it is soft and not lumpy or hard).
    Anyway, my chest looks alot more normal, yet my nipples are still a bit pokey, but are gradually decreasing. I havnt been dieting and have had pleasing results. Ive never lost fat in this area even when heavy dieting!

This product seems to be great for stubborn fat pockets, there may be something in the "A2 receptor" jargon. Its worth a try!

whalerider is offline Banned
    Mac knows what he is talking about. His products have been around for awile now. That speaks volumes.

He sent a free sample of t-rex and that stuff is simply awesome. 'check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by whalerider
    Mac knows what he is talking about.
    -----

updates?
    feedback?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used it, and think it is a good product. a different feeling in the midsection than a product like absolved, but i do like it.

whenever i am under 10% i'll use it here and there for a touch up, but i don't believe it is some miracle product.

nothing is when it comes to fat loss (sans DNP ), but i would recommend this topical over others i have tried, including absolved and skulpt.

go with the Yohimburn ES if you want to try it.

even DNP has its shortfalls- mostly due to the binges that it can cause (even with appetite suppressants)

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    updates?
    feedback?
    I personally think that facial use is far and away the place where I saw the best and fastest results.

Quote Originally Posted by korexite
    I personally think that facial use is far and away the place where I saw the best and fastest results.
    its quite a popular use.

among women thighs/hams/glutes and triceps are probably most popular, though a decent # of women use it on their face as well.

works wonders on women with the "pear" shape

works wonders on women with the "pear" shape
    this is a typical estrogenic fat pattern. Users also see signifcant results in the "fatty tricep". There are actually a number of variations on the estrogenic fat pattern many of them related to ethnicity.

this is a typical estrogenic fat pattern. Users also see signifcant results in the "fatty tricep". There are actually a number of variations on the estrogenic fat pattern many of them related to ethnicity.
    any chance that you guys could put up an diagram on your site to show the best areas? people like diagrams, plus it would make it easier for me to explain.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Never Tried The Cream Pills Work Great Though

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    I just ordered some.... so does it come with enough to apply it to my abs, tri's, chest and face every day for 3 weeks? Is it only a temporary solution or if while using it, and in a calorie deficiency, will it actually "burn" away the stubborn areas? With proper diet and excercise of course.

Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    I just ordered some.... so does it come with enough to apply it to my abs, tri's, chest and face every day for 3 weeks? Is it only a temporary solution or if while using it, and in a calorie deficiency, will it actually "burn" away the stubborn areas? With proper diet and excercise of course.
    yes
    actually increases lipolysis at the site of application.
    absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Never Tried The Cream Pills Work Great Though
    oral yohimbine hcl is more effective at enhancing stimulant effects, though it will help with A2 fat loss, its unusual that individual tolerance will allow for the significant oral doses needed to acheive significant impact.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    oral yohimbine hcl is more effective at enhancing stimulant effects, though it will help with A2 fat loss, its unusual that individual tolerance will allow for the significant oral doses needed to acheive significant impact.
    Plus, stimulants like Ephedrine should not be used IMO in combination with Yohimbine, despite the popularity of the ECY stack. Im getting a headache just thinking about the rise in blood pressure. That is definitely an advantage that topical products like Lipoderm Ultra or Yohimburn ES pose over orally dosed yohimbine. Not only are you using yohimbine with pinpoint accuracy vs. the atomic bomb method, but you also are able (or safer) to use ephedrine and caffeine orally dosed.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    you also are able (or safer) to use ephedrine and caffeine orally dosed.
    agree, topical yohimbine allows most oral stimulant use, even additional oral Y (so long as not with ephedrine-- though the "danger" of EY is a bit over played-- though agree that for some it is a very significant issue)

agree, topical yohimbine allows most oral stimulant use, even additional oral Y (so long as not with ephedrine-- though the "danger" of EY is a bit over played-- though agree that for some it is a very significant issue)
    its sure safer than snorting yohimbine while taking EC. whoa. talk about JACKED.

its sure safer than snorting yohimbine while taking EC. whoa. talk about JACKED.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    I have used it, and think it is a good product. a different feeling in the midsection than a product like absolved, but i do like it.

whenever i am under 10% i'll use it here and there for a touch up, but i don't believe it is some miracle product.

nothing is when it comes to fat loss (sans DNP ), but i would recommend this topical over others i have tried, including absolved and skulpt.

go with the Yohimburn ES if you want to try it.

whats the full name for sans DNP ive been trying to look for this product online?

Quote Originally Posted by bluelightning3
    whats the full name for sans DNP ive been trying to look for this product online?
    sans DNP mean "without" DNP. In this case meaning aside from DNP.

DNP is 2,4 dinitrophenol its not a supplement and its not legal to consume.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i just started a thread similiar to this..where can i get yohimburn es? i was just gonna order the powder and some bengay

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    ive got this product and was wondering if theres any benefit to applying it on days i dont do cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo
    ive got this product and was wondering if theres any benefit to applying it on days i dont do cardio?

it most beneficial used before training (cardio or lifting), though with calorie deficit its still quite effective on days off.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo
    I apply it every day. Though I feel that there is definitely more impact from using prior to cardio

QbanRascal is offline New Member
    could you mix liquid clen and Yohimburn together?has anyone tried this?

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    I have almost went through my first bottle. I used it on my chest, and it did make a difference. It's not a miracle drug, but nothing is! I'm at about 9-10% bf right now, and I would say it def. works better, the lower your bf is.

Quote Originally Posted by QbanRascal
    could you mix liquid clen and Yohimburn together?has anyone tried this?
    you can do it. Its not reccomended. Clenbuterol has very high oral bioavailability as well as high systemic tolerance and effects.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    bump

I apply it every day. Though I feel that there is definitely more impact from using prior to cardio
    which is why its reccomended

which is why its reccomended
    i dont know about other people but its really the only thing that gets me up for morning cardio, just slap some on the jawline and a couple minutes later its go time.

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    Is the pill form as good as the cream?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information