Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Superdrol Results

Today is the final day of my Superdrol cycle, tomorrow I will start my PCT.
    I'm 22, 5'10'' and my starting weight for the cycle was 180lb.
    My Superdrol cycle lasted 4 weeks, of the first 2 I took 20mg/ed and during the last 2 I took 30mg/ed.
    I am very impressed with this product, I put on alot more weight than I imagined and my strength was up a good amount as well. Here are the weight results:-

starting weight 180lb

after week 1 183lb
    after week 2 188lb
    after week 3 191lb
    after week 4 192lb

So before PCT I've gained a total of 12lb!!!
    Strength is not as easy to measure but I was lifting an extra 15Kgs (approx 30lb) on the bench by the end of the 4th week and during my cycle at some point I upted the weight on almost everything.
    What was even more flattering was that people have been noticing that my muscles are now more defined. People who didn't know that I workout have been asking if I go to the gym, people that know I go to the gym have been asking if I've started using steroids
    The cycle wasn't without its bad points though, on the very first workout during my cycle I experienced a very painful headache whilst on the bench. This first headache was the worst I had throughout the cycle but I learned to control the headaches by taking Hawthorne Berry extract and on chest days (when I would be using the bench) I also took a little Aspirin. For some of week 3 and all of week 4 I stopped taking the headache precautions and didn't experience any headaches without them.
    Another side effect I experienced was lack of sex drive. Superdrol is supposed to promote sex drive which is why I found this a little strange but for weeks 1 and 2 I had very little sex drive. During sex at these times I was also finding it hard to reach a climax - which is a good or a bad thing which ever way you look at it my sex drive picked up towards the second half of my cycle.
    Other than a couple of headaches and the sex drive issue I didn't experience any other side effect.

I think its also important that I mention cholesteral and liver protection for anyone thinking about doing a Superdrol cycle because its not often mentioned. During my cycle I took 10mg of Nolva a day and Omega 3's to help regulate cholesteral, I also took Milk Thistle during the cycle and I will take it for PCT as well as a precaution to protect my liver.

Overall I'm impressed with Superdrol, I would like to do another cycle but because its a toxic oral regular cycles could be a little harsh on the liver. I was advised that 4 cycles a year would be a maximum.
    Last edited by nathanlgd; 06-05-2005 at 05:06 AM.

Thread Information