the good guy is offline Junior Member

superdrol normal

Just started a cycle heres what is going on. I feel very hungry very thursty slight headache slight stomache pain. Worked out very sore event secondary muscles.i am on 10mg right now.Is all this stuff normal.I have anabolic xtreme perfect cycle for liver support and for pct vitrix with nts-5 and 6-oxo pergo pharm. any imput would be helpful thanks

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    sounds normal

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    what day are you on? or week? I'm on day 4 and i have gained 2lbs (could just be food or coincidince) but i have none of that. I already feel like i have a lil more strength and endurance though. I am hungry more but i get full really quick for some reason, but then am hungry again like 30 min later.

I am on day three and have little more endurance able to push out a few more reps.and as far as the hunger same thing dont need to eat a lot just very often.i dont know if i gained any weight was not really interested in that.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    headaches are probably coming from high blood pressure. i didnt have any, but i was taking flush free niacin, hawthorn berry, red yeast rice, and milk thistle along with the sd. things you should be prepaired for on sd...high blood pressure, bad cholestorol levels, not so harsh on liver but i threw in thistle just because i had it. eat a lot of carbs while on sd, works a lot better. drink a lot of water, eat a lot of carbs. headaches could be from dehydration as well, if you didnt drink enough water before, and now you are drinking the same amount but on an SD cycle (any cycle for that matter ive heard) that you need to drink more water than normal or face dehydration.

pats205 is offline New Member
    "headaches are probably coming from high blood pressure. i didnt have any, but i was taking flush free niacin, hawthorn berry, red yeast rice, and milk thistle along with the sd"

Smae thing with me, i was taking the above supplements to control my blood pressure and never got the headaches. You ought to be taking this too.

atodak is offline New Member
    doesn't coffee help with the headaches?

k well i guess thats good new for me then , i am taking omega 3's, 2 gals of h2o a day, milk thistle and hawthorne berry extract.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I would get something stronger than 6oxo for PCT ook into rebound xt or ultra hotter

faustunta is offline Junior Member

for pct....check into novadex xt....recommended for pct from quit a few sights one bottle wil do...for about 40 bucks... remember all these things...blood pressure, chol levels bounce around on their own even without the introduction of a steroid ..... the headches alot of time are due to the increased tightness in the Sternocleidomastoid muscles ( the little muscles running from the spinal column on the very top of your neck) sam reason people get stress headaches most are NOT due to high blood pressure as many people state.. an ice compress on he back of the neck should help keep these to a minimum.

Funny you say that my neck does feel stiff.That is what i was talking about when i said even secondary mucles were sore.I did chest and tris and my sholders and traps were sore too. None of the stuff I mentioned is major just small things I was noticing.My water in take is about gallon or more even before I started. I had to force myself to drink that.Now I what to drink that much. as far as milk thisle the liver support has 600 mg milk thisle ,1000mg n-acetyl-cystene,r+alpha lipoic acid 200mg thanks for all the input feel free to add any thing else

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep sounds like the bird virus..

sorry man..

jk.. although that might not be funny very long..

drink lots of water..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thank god!!! I thought i might be the anal tick virus

hey thats really weird, my neck is a lil stiff too... like my traps and neck. Same for both of you two also? Crazy im gonna go ice my neck right now

XXGOTTIXX is offline New Member

Unhappy

yeh i ive been on it for 4 days and i have a stiff neck really bad lol but pumps are good im starting to loose some wieght went frmo 189 to 184 in the 4 days no good... does anyone know when the strenth and pumps reali kicks in around wat day or week ?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    by the end of week one, you should feel it. Its cool, you may not feel it one day at all, or you may think you feel it, but then one day you'll be like "wow, NOW THATS SD kicking in!" i noticed it first time in my bi's....hard as rock all the time.

Drenk is offline New Member
    Been on SD for almost a week now. Day 2 sucked, felt like I got kicked in the nutz (painfully throbbed for 8 hours!!). Not sure if it was the SD or it if was because I had quit taking my LongJack 3 days prior...

No sides since...

Thread Information