Thread: Yohimburn ES

cmax is offline Associate Member

Yohimburn ES

I bought a bottle of Yohimburn ES and so far so good. It seems to be reducing the area a bit, but I have only been using it for around two weeks so it is still too early to tell.

How long does it normally take for this stuff to start being effective?

Yohimburn actually seems to improve the condition of the skin unlike most other transdermal products which totally dryout and damage the skin. This is a major plus.

Also, it totally makes you smell like a candy cane which is rather festive now that Christmas is rapidly approaching.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I am in orlando near where anafit inc is located( they distrbuite yohimburn). I was talking to them yesterday and was told that you usally see results within 3 weeks. They said for men the chest area is the quickiest place most people see results. Where are you using it and how many pumps are you using? For women they said people see results in the thigh area pretty quick also. It works in other places well but these seem to be the areas is works the fastest in.. They suggest you take before and after pics so you can really see the difference. I have seen some pics and they are amazing
    Last edited by Merc..; 11-30-2005 at 06:16 PM.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Where are you using it and how many pumps are you using?
    I am using it in the chest area and I am using 2-3 pumps for each side - twice a day.

One weird thing that I noticed is that about an hour or so after application - I can literally taste the Yohimburn in my mouth. It does not taste bad either.

Macrophagealpha, am I crazy or have you ever heard about people being to taste the Yohimburn after applying it?

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    One weird thing that I noticed is that about an hour or so after application - I can literally taste the Yohimburn in my mouth. It does not taste bad either.

Macrophagealpha, am I crazy or have you ever heard about people being to taste the Yohimburn after applying it?
    have not heard that before, but its not inconceivable. Most of taste is olfactory (based on smell), hence its not unreasonable that having yohimburn on your chest (where the scent molecules are close, relatively, to your nose- aromatic scents "rise") that you might experience a taste "memory" because of olfactory stimulation... ie you smell it.. your mouth "remembers" the taste...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    have not heard that before, but its not inconceivable. Most of taste is olfactory (based on smell), hence its not unreasonable that having yohimburn on your chest (where the scent molecules are close, relatively, to your nose- aromatic scents "rise") that you might experience a taste "memory" because of olfactory stimulation... ie you smell it.. your mouth "remembers" the taste...
    Good point macro. Or it could be the vapor but you would prob taste it sooner then a hour. Taste memory seems like the culprit..

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Good point macro. Or it could be the vapor but you would prob taste it sooner then a hour. Taste memory seems like the culprit..
    it is likely the aromatic vapors... while cannot say for certain, perhaps the initial vapor scent is too strong to elicit the "taste" reaction.. but over time as it becomes more faint.. perhaps there is "confusion" between olfactory sense and taste... though thats all surmise... cant say with any certainty... it is an interesting response...

Thread Information