Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Anyone tried the Animal Pak Suppliments

i have read alot bout this damn thing, is it any good? I went ahead an purchased some after readin someone saying something about it is good stuff. I find that it gives me energy like hell makes me feel like I am gear, can't sleep at night and chit. anyone tried it?

xenithon is offline Member

Re: Anyone tried the Animal Pak Suppliments

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    i have read alot bout this damn thing, is it any good? I went ahead an purchased some after readin someone saying something about it is good stuff. I find that it gives me energy like hell makes me feel like I am gear, can't sleep at night and chit. anyone tried it?
    hi there. i actually sell these products in pharmacies and have used it. animal pak is a very good product actually, more ppl should be on it in fact. its good all the things you need when training hard or putting your body through unnatural stree (eg AS). its a full range of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, electrolytes, detoxifiers etc. pretty much you would need like 5 centrums and a whole lot more to get whats in it. it promotes health, anabolism, anti-catabolism etc.

thanks for the Info X. I have noticed quite a difference in my energy and endurance levels. Only problem is the chit keeps me up late at night just like when I was doin test a few years ago. Oh well 21 days of no sleep, ain't gonna kill me, I got plenty of time to sleep when I am dead right?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sicilian!!! No-no-no!!! You can sleep, and very well...tonight! There is a supplement called MELATONIN (I'm sure you've heard of it). It works wonders for me. take 3g 1 1/2 hours before bed, and you will sleep like a baby!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    ...and you will also sleep right through your alarm when it goes off...

it puts you to sleep alright but it takes a few hours for you to 'wake up' and not feel groggy in the a.m...just my experience, though...can't hurt to try it and see how you do with it
    What happens here, stays here

hmmm... interesting. cant sleep? its just mineral/vitamins etc. etc. no stimulatns in it. is there anything lese new u started which may have done this? also, u should really just take 1pak/day (not 2 like stated) and first thing in the morning, so it shouldnt affect sleep

also, melatonin - excellent stuff, u'll sleep like a baby btw for those whom said its tough waking up: make sure the melatonin you buy has vit. b6 in it. it promotes full absorption, otherwise the melatonin circles around waiting to be absorbed. when u wake up any excess floating in the body is absorbed which knowcks u a bit. with vit b6 all is absorbed so u wake up like new.

man X, that is cool, and thanks once again papa, man you are becomin my best board buddy here man.
    My body is soo damn sensitive, i had tried just about every sleep aid there is and Ms. Primo was dead on, makes me feel groggy no matter what I take. I haven't tried Metatobin, but it is worth a try. Just know my body and I have a strong feelin that it will make me goggy in the morning, but I will try anything once.
    Also it recommended that you take it 45 mintues before you work out on training days, thing is I train everyday. I mean I do something, my off days I run or hit a few balls on the court. I work out in the evening about 6, so I took it at 5 and I was up. Today in fact, I did take it in the morning, and I seem to be doing better it is 7:30 here now, but I haven't worked out yet runnin late. Thanks for the advice.

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    Animal Cuts is also a good product. But not much more from that company...

i beg to differ

ever tried their Ultra Whey?? I pay something like $40 for one of those. That 6lbs of pure why protein. And the chocolate one especially tastes brilliant! Also, Arbuterol - any water retention whatsoever and this will take care of it quite nicely. Their MRP - Unisyn - tastes awesome and its good a very good nutritional breakdown.

I think Universal has quite a few top notch products! Just gotta look around and find them

Thread Information