210-6foot is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Not Seem 2 Be Working?

I took VasoPro Ephedrine & Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg at the same time and I am pretty sure I didn't feel any effects. I only took it once b/c I was curious, but I get serious with it on monday. Maybe I might feel something by then? Should I take them at different times? Should I up the dossages? I weigh 231 at the current time.

Milky87 is offline Member
    1 of each in the morning, and then another one of each about 5 hours later sohuld be all you need, you might want more caffeine.

You should certainly feel something

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    yeah, take that twice a day and you'll start to feel it-good stuff IMO. just out of curiosity why no aspirin? yohimbine?

aspirin I heard you don't need and yohimbine I didn't bother. Well the first time I took it I didn't feel nothing, but I am trying again tomorrow.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    not sure the actual source of the alkaloids ie: plant extracts or w/e but PURE ephedrine hydrochloride from sudafed and PURE caffeine from vivarin + some acetylsaylic acid (aspirin) will def have a heavy stimulant reaction on your CNS. depending on the dose of course.

Im going to be really anal here so prepare yourself.

Sudafed doesnt contain ephedrine, it contains pseudoephedrine. The difference between the two is that ephedrine has both the hydroxyl and methylamino group on the same side of the propyl chain whereas psudoephedrine has them on opposite sides.

This differenace makes pseudoephedrine (both the dextro- and levo- enantiomers) extremely weak stimulants, but doesnt take away from their ability to releive a congested nose

While im thinking of it Bojangles69, you must be talking of d-ephedrine. l-ephedrine is useless unless a person were making methamphetamine from it, but thats a different post for a different forum

Ok so I tried it today and I wasn't sure if I was haveing a good morning or if this stuff makes you feel chill and makes you want to make slow love? lol. I think it was a wierd morning... but anyway I didn't feel anything that was reported so... I uped the caffeine to 400mg and I still didn't feel any different... idk. I never drink coffee or tea... what should I do?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i wish i could tell you. did you take it twice? 25 mg ephedra, 200 (or 400) in the morning, then repeat before workout or whatever? just curious. if you still don't feel anything, try running it for a week or so, maybe you're body will get the feel for it.

yes I run it twice. In the morning and then at 3. Should I up the ephedra to 50mg?

bump?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Im going to be really anal here so prepare yourself.

Sudafed doesnt contain ephedrine, it contains pseudoephedrine. The difference between the two is that ephedrine has both the hydroxyl and methylamino group on the same side of the propyl chain whereas psudoephedrine has them on opposite sides.

This differenace makes pseudoephedrine (both the dextro- and levo- enantiomers) extremely weak stimulants, but doesnt take away from their ability to releive a congested nose

While im thinking of it Bojangles69, you must be talking of d-ephedrine. l-ephedrine is useless unless a person were making methamphetamine from it, but thats a different post for a different forum
    the funny thing is ive passed organic chemistry II in college, have made speed in my youth from ephedrine and still have absolutely no idea what your talking about, but mad props to you for being a brainiac. And its odd because i just ASSUMED sudafed was stronger cause i was making speed with it back in the day and yes you are absolutely right about the psuedoephedrine hence SUDAFED's name an shortened verison of PSEUDO+EPHEDRINE. Good to know we have some chemistry brains here who know what thier talking about.

No, I never researched cookng meth *shifty eyes* Honest

Thread Information