pelly789 is offline Member

true protein tribulus ?'s

hey whats up guys i bought 500grams of trib from true protein . com and i had a few questions about it the supp. label says this "*extracted to 70%Furostanol Saponins" my questions are

1. how much should you supplement and how often?
    2. i have a capping machine that does 50 at a time im using "00" pills how many mg will one pill yeild to?
    3. if anyone has any experience with this product let me know how it worked for you, i know some people think trib is useless but im going to experiment myself to find out! thanks for the help guys its much appreciated

copenhagen is offline Member
    i use trip for pct for 4 weeks at around 5g ed.

alright thats what i was planning on 3-5 g a day im going to start with 3 and go up if my body can handle it do you know how much powder you can fit into a "00" cap?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Why dont you just put 5g into a solution and drink it throughout the day...or whatever you fell like...

i heard the taste is nasty...and i got a capper and i wanna try it out but the biggest thing im concerned with is the nasty taste that i hear it has

never mind i found the answer to that question here it is if anyone else is interested....

http://www.cap-m-quik.com/faq.html

also does anyone out there have any experience with true proteins tribulus i just got 500grams today in the mail and im goin to cap it anyone know if its any good or what?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    also does anyone out there have any experience with true proteins tribulus i just got 500grams today in the mail and im goin to cap it anyone know if its any good or what?
    Have you asked ToTheBuckeT21, yet? I thought I read a post of his that said he caps from that source.

no he hasnt commented in here im now taking 5g ed of trib and the red kat 5 on 2 off cycle also it doesnt seem to be making any difference with the trib added so far but maybe its too early to tell today is my second day taking trib.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    no he hasnt commented in here im now taking 5g ed of trib and the red kat 5 on 2 off cycle also it doesnt seem to be making any difference with the trib added so far but maybe its too early to tell today is my second day taking trib.
    Send him a message, bro. He's cool.

Here is my experience with True Protein trib... I also have to same capping machine (cap'm quick?) with 00. I can only fit about .5-.6 g's into each cap depending on how hard I pack it down. The trib is fine, but IMO it has such a good reputation because it used to be 85% saponins, but then he lowered it for some reason. I would definently recommend starting off with at least 3.5-4 g's per day. I notice nothing for libido, or load size unless I take at least 4.5-5 g's.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Here is my experience with True Protein trib... I also have to same capping machine (cap'm quick?) with 00. I can only fit about .5-.6 g's into each cap depending on how hard I pack it down. The trib is fine, but IMO it has such a good reputation because it used to be 85% saponins, but then he lowered it for some reason. I would definently recommend starting off with at least 3.5-4 g's per day. I notice nothing for libido, or load size unless I take at least 4.5-5 g's.
    Have you tried tongkat ali, yet?

wow someone finally has experience with this stuff...are you sure that only .5-.6g per cap is in the cap i have "00" also i thought they held 1 gram? and yea i do have the cap m quick also when you cap do you wear gloves or anything cuz i have a serious problem with the caps sticking to my fingers and stuff idk let me know thanks

i emailed true protein about what happend with why they dont have the 85% saponins for there tribulus. they responded by telling me that theyre supplier was underdosing it because i guess true protein tests all there products before release and the test revealed it wasnt even close to the 85% so they found a new supplier and hence the 70% that they sell now he also said that you can fit up to 650mg of trib into a "00" pill but when tampering it be careful not to split the pill!

Thread Information