chinups Guest

I dare you to find something cheaper then ALL THE WHEY!!

I am ordering mass amounts of protein and need a great site. I see ppl ripping all the whey but my boy got his order fine and there still dirt cheap so what I say is

FIND SOMETHING CHEAPER AND I WILL ORDER

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    From what I've heard, there's a lot of "inconsistencies" with this company from protein quality to customer service. I was contemplating ordering in bulk from there, but before ordering 50lbs of protein, I want to make sure it's from a reputible site. And the feedback I got a couple weeks ago wasn't good, so I ordered from the reputible sites suggested and am very happy

chinups Guest
    What site???

My boy got his all the whey quick.. Never know with ppl sometimes it just a witch hunt. personally I just want some good protein

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    supplementmarket.com

check out there bulk stuff, or the Dymatize Elite

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    i pay 19.85 for 6 pounds

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    well i did anyway, now the sale is off. how does all the whey taste...i wouldnt mind having something good every now and then

sputnik is offline Banned
    you may be right on not finding anything cheaper, but consider this

i recently ordered from them...it was only AFTER that i checked up on them 2 weeks later that I found out that they hadn't shipped yet. They ignored most of my emals, avoiding telling me when it had shipped, and would not sed me either a receipt or shipping confirmation. Not until i posted on a board where they are a sponsor. They have finally shipped and the OWNER is supposed to contact me about making it up to me - he hasn't. I am so angry about this you do't understand. One of them actualy sent me an email saying that when I buy from them again they'll do something for me - that is insulting. I spoken to ceo's from various supp companies and they all say the same thing - they should have offered me somehting for their stuff up.

Oh and the above is not a witch hunt.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    you may be right on not finding anything cheaper, but consider this

i recently ordered from them...it was only AFTER that i checked up on them 2 weeks later that I found out that they hadn't shipped yet. They ignored most of my emals, avoiding telling me when it had shipped, and would not sed me either a receipt or shipping confirmation. Not until i posted on a board where they are a sponsor. They have finally shipped and the OWNER is supposed to contact me about making it up to me - he hasn't. I am so angry about this you do't understand. One of them actualy sent me an email saying that when I buy from them again they'll do something for me - that is insulting. I spoken to ceo's from various supp companies and they all say the same thing - they should have offered me somehting for their stuff up.

Oh and the above is not a witch hunt.
    Same. Mine took like 19 days to get to me, and they CHARGED ME WAYYY BEFORE IT SHIPPED. I look on my statement and im like wtf they havent even shipped it yet? I GOT 2 TUBS OF 5LB CHOCOLATE PROTEIN WITHOUT A SCOOPER!!!!! I HAVE TO USE MY TABLESPOON THING and its not very accurate. WITHOUT SCOOPERS!!! Who the fvck does that? They ignored my emails or theyd email my back being like "Oh..its shipping soon" and then theyd ignore some more. HORRIBLE customer service. Allthewhey=shit..as my previous thread in the diet forum says.

I'm still waiting for them to get back to me, and I've warned them that I'll post about how crap they are on various boards. Who knows if I'll ever get my product, 40lbs worth.

chest6 is offline Banned
    They didn't charge you already did they? I posted it all over this one..I dunno how chinups didnt see it.

mate, of course they charged me asap

chinups Guest
    I seen it but 2 guys from my work ordered there wheynola and loved it and tey also got there order within 5 days. Where are you guys from??? Maybe it has to do with some speficic areas??? Dunno. I understand your frustration of course but stop bashing and start posting alternatives. We need our protein!!

Mate, it's not called bashing, they've tried to do me over and ignore me, there's a difference. And I still haven't heard back from them.

Trueprotein have a very good rep actually.

chinups Guest
    Yeah thats bullshit. Did you talk to anyone there on the phone? I would call them and speak to someone then call credit card and tell them you were scammed..

Trueprotein-Good prices??

Oh yeah, I've got the direct number of one guy, and he's phone is always engaged. The owner of the company is supposed to contact me as I've kicked up quite a storm, but even then nada. They're obviously not too concerned about their rep falling even further. Yep that's my next time, c****g the credit card company.

Not sure if trueprotein are cheapest, and there's a 5-10% discount code flying around somewhere...but their protein is very well considered and they sell Blackstar Labs flavouring, which is considered the best around.

chinups Guest
    dude did you go to that site?? I can't believe how much protein they have. Its actually confusing

i know, and u can customize ur own too, jsut to make it more confusing

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rissinite
    supplementmarket.com

check out there bulk stuff, or the Dymatize Elite

+1.... This is where I get mine and for $20/5lbs and fast shipping. Dom runs a good company.

~Old

chinups Guest
    whats the site?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    In 4 weeks when you (maybe) get your order, let us know.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Supplementdirect.com

33lbs for 90$

beat that muther****ers...

chinups Guest
    I'm on there. Which one is 33lbs??

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    eh...trueprotein got me confused too :P I don't want to over pay for On's whey if there is a cost efficient alternative

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I'm on there. Which one is 33lbs??
    http://supplementdirect.com/?content...ea04bf49c8f1a9

chinups Guest
    its plain!!! I never use blender

interesting

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

what flavour is it??

and how do you find it mixes? can you simply add it to some crystal light and a shaker cup and take it with ya ? or do you need to blender it or whisk it at least?

ever tried syntrax nectar? fuzzy navel? thats the shit.

and btw...this is fukin concertrate...not isolate.

fukin shit protein.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    what flavour is it??

and how do you find it mixes? can you simply add it to some crystal light and a shaker cup and take it with ya ? or do you need to blender it or whisk it at least?

ever tried syntrax nectar? fuzzy navel? thats the shit.

and btw...this is fukin concertrate...not isolate.

fukin shit protein.
    mixes good..i use trueprotein flavour packs....iv used crystal lite too...was good.

chest6 is offline Banned
    supplementmarket.com

sc uses that...pretty good prices

Thread Information