floridatigah is offline New Member

Question on Anabolic xtreme products?

I've been slacking lately and I need some motivation to really get back in the gym. I've been reading the forums and it appears as if most of you guys really recommend Phera-Plex. How much do you guys recommend taking and for how long? Should it be stacked with anything? And would there be a problem with taking it with Redline? Thanks in advance.

pelly789 is offline Member
    i wouldnt just do a cycle of phera plex just to give you motivation to go to the gym you should have a natural base to work off of before you start taking supplements and i believe your going to need a pct plan and not too sure about taking redline with it but that redline is some crazy sh*t gives you one hell of an energy burst

I've got a natural base, I make it to the gym 3 times a week, but my workouts haven't been as instense lately and I know if I start up with something I'll get to the gym more often.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    PP wont give you motivation, hell when i was on it some days i was so tired i had to drag my ass up to the gym.

Ha, didn't really mean it like that. Ya know, you're spending the cash on the stuff, you know you'll go to the gym no matter what.

Thread Information