xmerola85 is offline New Member

novadex on ketosis ?

novadex on ketosis ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone i put a search on that novadex stuff from gaspari. i am 5 foot 8 around 200 pounds. i am starting a ketotis diet to get down to like 175 i am in nice shape with very cut arm legs and chest my stomach suffers the problem of alot of loose skin from a stupid strict diet i did wen i was 18. I am 21 now and been working out strict for almost 4 years. i will try and post a pic soon but i was wondering if this novadex stuff has any effect on me bieng on a ketosis diet would it help keep somer muscle and keep my test levels high ?.,.. or is this pill a rip off like most other crap out there the only supps i take rite now is nectar protein powder and 2 multis a day . please some one tell me if this is a scam thanks

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    actually its supposed to be a very decent anti estrogen. the less estrogen, the less fat, so added to keto it should be nice.

xmerola85 is offline New Member
    should i stack it with any other gaspari prodcuts tho ?will it work by itself when all im taking is that and protein shakes and multi vitamins.? please help out bro

Thread Information