Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question regarding anti-estrogens and AI's

My little brother has never done any AAS at all.. But he nkows alot about it and from the things I've told him, etc. He asked me a question that I had no clue about.. Maybe Bryan or some of the other knowledgabe bro's here can help me out. My brother is 6'00" or so.. weighs around 200lbs, very solid, great genetics, works out like me all the time. He's 24 years old. Like i said, he's never done anything AAS (except he did an M1T cycle last year), and he's ran clen a few times to cut. His question is would it be effective for him, while he's cutting for the summer, to run an aromatize inhibitor like letro or maybe arimidex to get rid of extra water and get an even cutter look? What are your guys opinions of this even though he's not current cycling?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    He could possibly. But he could run the risk of lowering estrogen too far, which would hurt joint and lipids etc... A nice clean diet shoudl shred him up enough, I wouldn't bother with the AI.

BTW M1-T is a steroid .

Blog Entries
    I really appreciate the reply. I'm thinking we are on the same page unless someone else can pursuade me differently.. Any other thoughts though? particularly, has anyone ever done something similar to this, maybe running an AI at a reduced dose, ie, arimidex @ .25mgs ed or eod to see these types of results?

To dry him up, why not just use a diuretc?

Milky87 is offline Member
    In theory, an AI used alone or with a thermogenic would be a pretty good cutter. Because it would increase your natraly testosterone , there wouldnt be any need to inject to same muscle.

If he does decide to use an AI, use either arimidex or aromasin . Letrozole might cause too much estrogen suppression which could be bad for him

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    In theory, an AI used alone or with a thermogenic would be a pretty good cutter. Because it would increase your natraly testosterone , there wouldnt be any need to inject to same muscle.

If he does decide to use an AI, use either arimidex or aromasin. Letrozole might cause too much estrogen suppression which could be bad for him
    Theoretically, yes, i know i should work, considering he's mindful of his LP and estrogen levels. But has anyone ever actually done and what did they experience? A strong themogenic meaning clenbuterol , right? Or did you have something else in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    To dry him up, why not just use a diuretc?
    Diuretic meaning caffeine or something stronger? Would ephedrine be considered a diuretic? Thanks again for the help guys

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Theoretically, yes, i know i should work, considering he's mindful of his LP and estrogen levels. But has anyone ever actually done and what did they experience? A strong themogenic meaning clenbuterol, right? Or did you have something else in mind?
    Clen would certianly be an option, along with ephedrine, caffeine and any other stimulant you can think of. The increased testosterone levels may even be enough for him to use T3.

As for a diuretic, caffeine has that property, so addign that to it would both help burn fat and release water. I dont know much in the area of diuretics, I only know of lasix which would be far too powerful for this

dandelion root

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Id say if he took some prventative supplements for his cholesterol and dosed arimidex at .5mg ed for 4 weeks coupled with a thermogenic then he would notice some results.......

The question is would the results be warranted enough to justify using the AI as they certainly will not be dramatic.

Suppose he decided to use T3 and clen in high doses (100ug+), he should have some extra androgens in him to counter-act the catabolism. I only suggest the AI because it wil save him from having to stick himself.

I really have no idea how effective it would be, I was just throughing the idea out there

In the clens case yes but not going to be anabolic enough for the T3

You could use a low dose oral for this time 10mg PP or SD would be completley enough to stop catabolism and it wont be too damaging (preferably the PP though)

Bryan, what do you suggest the minimal amount of androgens should be for using T3 at 100ug? Would 40mgs Tbol?

honestly if diet is in check to begin with then you need a very very small amount of hormones to keep off a catabolic state.

Most go overboard because they swear there gonna loose and most do due to diet.

40mg is most likely more than enough

thanks, thats what i thought

Thread Information