l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

Superdrol, 20 years old

Sorry, another Superdrol question! I know Superdrol shouldnt be used under 21 but my question is why? It doesnt directly effect testosterone but I know it supresses at the end and a PCT should be used. If we are 20 years old, is this because it could stop growth? If I am done growing, would Superdrol be ok?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    they say 21 because it can mess with your natty testosterone production...and i think it doesnt have to do with age as much as muscle maturity,development,and mental maturity so 21 is a uniform age for people but there are plenty of exceptions..what are your stats and training experience?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    It doesnt directly effect testosterone but I know it supresses at the end and a PCT should be used. If we are 20 years old, is this because it could stop growth? If I am done growing, would Superdrol be ok?
    This statement makes no sense. If it wouldnt suppress teosterone, why would you need PCT?lol The fact is it does suppress it. But it doesnt till the end cuz most roids shut down test production after 3 weeks (dbol is more like 10 days), and superdrol cyles are so short(4 weeks) that you end up shut down right before you go off, but noetheles it shuts you down.
    So yes it will screw with your hormones as do any other steroids .

As far as stunted growth, it may be possible but inlikely. Superdrol cant convert to estrogen and excess estrogen is the cause of stunted grwoth from roids not test, but a couple cases of gyno(bitch tits) have been reported with superdrol. It may be possible that estrogen receptor sites are upregulated during superdrol use as may be the case with anadrol which also can't aromatize but still causes gyno.

testosterone actually causes bone growth. Estrogen closes the growth plates,this is why boys are tller than girls. In fact, non aromatizing(unable to convert to estrogen) steroids like anavar have actually been used in children to stimulate growth. So it may be a possibility that superdrol could actually stimulate growth, however in 4 weeks nothing significant. But then again if it is upregulating estrogen receptors then it may hold true for the estrogen receptors in the growth plates too.

I would just wait.
    but if you do do it, no more than 4 weeks and PCT. and dont forget your niacin(no flush) and milk thistle

directly vs indirectly, it indirectly affects your testosterone , not DIRECTLY. Test affects testosterone DIRECTLY

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is true, but it still affects it. so don't try to make ourself believe that its any less then if you shot testosterone . Some have even said it has shut them down worse than test.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    this is true, but it still affects it. so don't try to make ourself believe that its any less then if you shot testosterone. Some have even said it has shut them down worse than test.
    i dunno if it shut me down worse but it sure ruled out any chance of an erection..i was gaining weight with no appetite and barely eating and the headaches were unbearable...estrogen does stunt growth so when you run a pct clomid/nolva or something of the likes you are introducing estrogen into your body..thus closing your growth plates

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    I think you will be ok, if you use proper pct. I have stated elsewhere that i am gonna go on when i am 20 or so. I am 6'4-6'5 and been this height since i was 14. i am less than 8% bf and 247-248. I know people think this is small. I was 281 wit 14% like 4 months ago, but i have had radiation for a cancer from some drugs i used to do with friends, we gut bombed meth alot when i was like 13(stupid ****er i know).

Good luck bro.

thanks for the help guys

Thread Information