TexN343 is offline Associate Member

Prohormones for Knee?

I recently had ACL reconstruction. It was the quadrupled hamstring tendon kind. I was thinking about deca or eq along with test to help the ligaments in my knee recover more quickly. Are there any prohormones that would take the place of this stack? I am looking for collagen synthisis. There seems to be more info on real steriods than prohormones at least on this site.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    you could take nordiol Andro as it converts to Nandrolone Decanoate which is is aka Deca durabolin . deca stores water in the joints causing little to no pain in joint areas

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    No this will NOT help and may actually end up hurting you in the end

You most likely will increase strength far before your ligaments are able to catch up possibly leading to further injury.

Look into MSM,Glucosimine,chronditon,Celadrin for supplements that actually help rebuild and strengthen these types of tissues.

But...... Dont expect miracles from these supplements as they will deffenatley aide your recovery but they certainly will not speed it up or be anything resembling the answer.

I am not doing any strength training on my legs at this time. I just want the benefits for upper body and help the aches in my legs while I do cardio. Where could I find nordiol Andro and I'm assuming it's legal so asking for sources for this wouldn't be against the rules? I am already taking Glucosimine and chronditon but I have yet to feel any real benefits.
    Last edited by TexN343; 03-18-2006 at 07:30 PM.

bump

pelly789 is offline Member
    it takes about 3 months for glucosamine and chondroitin to take its effect

no it is illegal so no source posting

your going about it wrong here it WONT help what your looking for yes itll help your upper body and strength but hormones do not help with pain managment or ligament strength in ANY way

I have to disagree with you Byran.. this was taken straight from the deca profile. Deca impoved collagen synthesis(1), and in another study deca increased bone mineral content.

Quote Originally Posted by TexN343
    I have to disagree with you Byran.. this was taken straight from the deca profile. Deca impoved collagen synthesis(1), and in another study deca increased bone mineral content.

There are NO current legal nandrolone derivative pro hormones on the market currently.

The profiles do mention this yes but real world anecdotal evidence suggests far far different

I HIGHLY doubt that you will see any noticeable benefit even if you were to use real nandrolone deconate(deca )

If you do decide to cycle it will generally help your overall strength and you will see many other benefits BUT dont expect anything magical in specific regards to your ailment.

Good luck with your injury and i hope you the best

research the supplements I listed if your are looking for a legal route to go but let me know if you do decide to go about using deca and if it does indeed help out your problems

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    I HIGHLY doubt that you will see any noticeable benefit even if you were to use real nandrolone deconate(deca)
    actually my freind did for an ACL reconstruction and the doctor wanted to put him in the medical journel cuz he has never seen anyone heal that fast, and that was at a mere 100mg a week! for 10 weeks.

tex, i say your best bet would be to find that nordiol stuff and get on it.

This is very interesting news... hopefully it pans out for you

Thank you, I hope I didn't come off as arrogant in my post. I will bump this thread with results.

No not at all

Ive known a few people in your same situation and they have taken steroids before at the same time and stated nothing out of the ordinary. I just didnt want you to give your hopes up seeking this as the end all be all answer.

Thread Information