Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cutting and NO=XPlode

We all know that when we cut we lose weight as well as a little bit of muscle mass and strength. Would taking NO help me get those extra reps to avoid losing too much muscle. On a second note would taking NO make me gain weight, with the little bit of creatine in it?

singern is offline Banned
    Bump.

I am currently cutting and would like to hear some experience on this one.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Great interessted too, i got some phera plex, san vault and stimulant X that i plan to use this summer, i am 200 pounds and dont want to pack any extra weight.

I want to lower bodyfat and lose lovehandles, with a great diet i would like to get down to 190 pounds but with great muscles definition.

I also hate it when i diet down and lose all my size and muscles.

Thanks everyone.

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    i did cutting while on no xplode and to tell you the truth, i think it helps me a bit but i would recommend it during bulking. i just finished up no xplode yesterday and then i worked out this morning and it felt so different. i do max ot workout so it is 4-6 reps but today, i couldn't finished up my 6 reps. i did about 4-5 reps today. so to answer your question, yes it helped me a bit while cutting but i would recommend it during bulking cuz you need a lot of carbs in order to get the most out of no xplode.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i think its funny that you need a good amount of carbs for NO2 to work. because a good amount of carbs period produce mind shattering pumps. for me anyways. an without no2

So you say take NO, but will it put on weight due to the creatine content in it.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    NO Xplode will cause no change in weight. And it MAY increase pump a bit, but thats it.

Phera Plex will most def make you gain weight, you def do not want to use PP while cutting if you really trim up

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't use NO while cutting, imho. It added h2o weight when I used it. Good cardio, diet (lots of protien) will do the job.

But if you try it while cutting, let us know how it turns out for you. I'd be interested.

JuicedUp1328 is offline Junior Member
    Personally I have No-Xplode, it made me have the shits, and sure it helped me out on my first couple of sets, but after I did one set of failures and moved on o the next exercise my "energy boost" or whatever the bs that no-xplode is supposed to give you was gone, it wasted all my load in one exercise. It also gave me a "water gut" for the creatine i suppose and didn't add any real strength gains. If looking to creatine don't expect it to be a great cutter, all creatines will add some water too you, but to minimize it look into buying a good creatine ethyl-ester. Just my 2 cents hope it helps

Thread Information