Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

How many scoops of probolic -sr before bed

Just picked up some probolic sr and wanted to know what most are taking at bedtime? It has 20 grams of protein per scoop was thinking of using two scoops( 40 grams) at bed time . any input ??

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Just picked up some probolic sr and wanted to know what most are taking at bedtime? It has 20 grams of protein per scoop was thinking of using two scoops( 40 grams) at bed time . any input ??

Hey you are the first one who i have talked to about the stuff...i love it, imo its the best time relese protein on the market...anyways 1 scoop if you are cutting and 2 for if you are bulking but one scoop is plenty but if you want those extra calories go for 2Good Luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    Hey you are the first one who i have talked to about the stuff...i love it, imo its the best time relese protein on the market...anyways 1 scoop if you are cutting and 2 for if you are bulking but one scoop is plenty but if you want those extra calories go for 2Good Luck
    I am cutting so I will go with the one scoop!! What flavor do you like best? I have the strawberry

I am cutting so I will go with the one scoop!! What flavor do you like best? I have the strawberry

ive never had strawberry you have to let me know how it is but i like vanilla, imo its the best tasting flavor between that and chocolate, use lots of water bro cause it gets thick as hell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    ive never had strawberry you have to let me know how it is but i like vanilla, imo its the best tasting flavor between that and chocolate, use lots of water bro cause it gets thick as hell
    Will do !! Thanks !!

Will do !! Thanks !!

anytime

Thread Information