pelly789 is offline Member

Anabolic Xtreme - Hyperdrol

new supplement coming to us soon from anabolic xtreme same people who make phera plex and superdrol, its supposedly pretty promising i have read a review of it from a anabolic xtreme board sponser on another web site here it is:

Over the past few days, we have had a lot of discussion, good and bad about Hyperdrol .... Hyped-drol, like some you like to call it. I was away for a few days due to personal reasons and want to set the record straight about our products.

Things you need to know:

Hyperdrol is NOT the same product as the Herbal Hypertrophic that was released for testing.

The Herbal Hypertrophic that we released converted to andro. It thus required a mild PCT. Our first batch was underdosed and the ingredients had to be changed. It is in the works and is already under a-testing.

Here is something you guys really need to know about Hyperdrol:

# Our Cissus extract is different.
    # Our Forsholli compound has never been released
    # The 6-BrAD has never been released
    # Combined that is called innovation.
    # We never claimed to innovate, we are top line marketers, we make sure we provide you with products that work. On these very boards we were the best new brand of the year and due to a few foul ups we have lost impression in front of your eyes.

I would like to personally apologise to all those who felt the hyperdrol promo was unnecessary. I was away and did not make the call. As I had mentioned earlier, we take pride in being good at what we do, innovative marketing, and we learn from our experiences. I also take personal responsibility for not being there to handle the questions about Hyperdrol and why it does not require a PCT.

6brad - Anti-aromatase – keeps estrogen in tact while test rises - but it also inhibits negative feed back thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing shut down. The favorable natural androgen to estrogen ration will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.

We have three new products in our line up. The next two will be released shortly, once we get the dosages right. However here is the Teaser. Its named 2.AD.

Pic attached!

This was not supposed to hit the boards until later next month, however since we have been pretty beat up, I am releasing this to you now to set the record straight!

This is the product that required the PCT and NOT HYPERDROL!
    This is the product with the Emax type gains
    As you can see ... there was a confusion and we apologise for it.

We are Anabolic Xtreme. We have a reputation of giving you the consumers, products that work. We would'nt want to fall in your eyes by releasing stuff that are just hyped. We would also like to make it clear to other companies with similar ingredient profiles that our blends are all propreitary and the last thing we would want is a legal battle over ingredient profiles.

Like we originally said - BELEIVE THE HYPE. Let me not go on anymore. Give it a few more days.Let these products speak for themselves.

Thankyou for your continued support towards Anabolic Xtreme.

i was just wondering if anyone else has heard about this or knows anything else about it....?

Rip it is offline Associate Member
    hey thanks for the info i seen that it was comin out but couldn'tfind out much about it

no problem...now that superdrol and phera-plex are discontinued i assume this is the next product up for being banned i havent heard too much about this besides what i posted but i hear its suppose to be pretty good....hopefully someone else will shed some more light on this

when did phera-plex get banned? i was on the anabolic -x website not to long ago and it did say that superdrol had be canceled but i didn't see anything about phera-plex which i well still be stocking up on both for when it does it it's not already banned

its at least discontinued from what theyre web site says

http://www.anabolicx.com/store/phera.html

yea looks like i must have just missed that one or been a few days ealry not really sure but thanks for the info i will have to be stockin up, What do you think about stackin them? Think i would see anymore gain then from just takin superdrol alone? I haven't made up my mind yet if i am going to go on a cycle stacking them together or if i am going to do 2 cycles superdrol and then phera-plex i was just wondering if you have used they and would now what the best thing to do would be? Any comments you got would be great.

sputnik is offline Banned
    i was supposed to be a tester but i got banned from the board i was supposed to test on...now that the ingredients have been released though, i'm not keen on it....

on Cissus, I prefer to use USPLabs' which has been a hit...but primarily for joint/tendon health...only some have benefited from anabolic benefits...what USPLabs have now done is to get the anabolic active extracted to sell as a separate product
    Forskolin...again, prefer USPLabs' version which i've been using for 2yrs now

Milky87 is offline Member
    6BrAD sound to me like its short for 6-bromo-androstenediol. This chemical certainly would convert into testosterone (6-bromor-test to be precise) but wont aromatize due to the bromine atom.

Still, its a pitty. They really need to produce an effective derivative of dihydronandrolone because this is the only class of anabolics thta slip through the laws here in Australia.

*wonders about hte possibility of 5a-reduced trenbolone , or some one progestin with a 9(10) double bond*

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the info pelly

Thread Information