bigmanoncampus is offline New Member

stronget supplement?

well im new to taking anytype of supplements other them stuff like creatine and your bassics but im far from new to lifting i wrestle in region III college for newport news and curently ranked 13th in the nation and have some upcoming competors who are going to nock me lower on the bracket if i dont get more muscle mass QUICK i was wondering if anyone could help me out on some tips to what would be the best supplemets for me to go with if in in a bind and need quick muscle development and at the same time whould love to be ripped...( wouldnt we all) but weight is not a problem since i wrestle in heavyweight sooo if u have any tips please post...thanks

pelly789 is offline Member
    the strongest supplement is your head, there isnt any supplement that will work good for you without hard work and a good diet so i dont understand why so many people think taking supplements will all of a sudden make them huge and ripped at the same time

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    not only that but you should really watch what you take and make sure it complies to the drug policy setup for your sport, personally I would reccomend busting your ass and eating right (check the diet forum) taking protein wouldn't be a bad idea and maybe throwing some creatine in there as well

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    if muscle mass was so quick to gain wouldn't we all be as big as we wanted and ripped? HARD WORK...and being an advanced wrestler like yourself i wonder why you aren't that disciplined already...

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i know strength is important in wrestling, but correct me if i'm wrong, isn't technique a lot more important? i've seen guys twice as strong as other wrestlers get worked bc the other guy's technique was better. BUUUTTT.. to try and answer your qyestion, like these guys said stick to the basics, train your ass off and keep your diet in check... and a little CEE probably wouldn't hurt due to the fact that you don't retain water with it. good luck

chest6 is offline Banned
    Diet forum for sure.

deffantly understand where you all are coming from and i am very well in the area of technique i have put a lot of thought in to and i am the one winning because of technique and that alon i am not as strong as some and i have trained as long and intense as others that have great outcomes it seems i just dont have it... i just thought if there was anythang that could speed up the time it would take for my muscles to grow would be great and im naturally big and some fat i do have seems it just wont go away and it would be nice to be ripped because i do have to wear a singlet atlest twice a week infront of hundreds of pepole lol soo if u have any advice on supplements to help gitting ripped other than working my a$$ off cause that is what ive been doing for the past 7 years of wrestling....
    Last edited by bigmanoncampus; 03-30-2006 at 11:32 AM.

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    Well since no one answered your question I guess I will. The best supplement i have ever taken is AndroTest (high potency Trib) made by Prosource. When I was taking this my bench was going up 5lbs every week no joke and it's not like im a beginer either i can bench 400 so for my money it's the best shit i've ever taken hands down.

thanks alot man it seemed no one would ever give me a straight answer is this stuff legal if so where can i get it and about what do u think itll run me?

price really isnt a prob so is there a good site or anythang?

you can only get it at prosource.net its tribulus so it is totally legal and the price is $60.00 it tells more about it on the site well more than i could explain. good luck bro

by the way my friend is a powerlifter he uses this too and he just competed last sunday at 165lbs and did a 420lb dead lift. 40lbs from an indiana state record. so it just didn't work for me it worked for him too

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    tell him good luck on beating my record...

pelly789 is offline Member
    this is exactly what im talking about you havent been training that hard if you cant gain muscle naturally or manipulate your body after 7 years of wrestling...something is off wheater it be your training or your diet, more than likely your diet is horrible and i knew once someone threw a supplement out there thatd be your reaction to it "where can i get it? how much is it?" typical. even if that supplement does work your not going to retain anything if you havent made any gains after 7 years of training also everyone else did give you a straight answer, at least a smart one but do to your body what you want good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by bigmanoncampus
    thanks alot man it seemed no one would ever give me a straight answer is this stuff legal if so where can i get it and about what do u think itll run me?

no i mean i see what u r saying and i have had alot of diffrences in my body but im BIG lol i mena i have muscle actually i was reading what reall33 was talking bout his friend deadlifting 420 or w/e i deadlift 550 and bench press 355 i mean i have muscle maybe not as much as alot on here lol ive seen some pritty bulked up dudes but im looking for more u know what i mean im just not satisfied with what i have at this point in time it might seem crazy to you but ive lost alot of fat but the fat around certain muscles just wont go awya like my stumich ive tried appiey abbs bulldogs everythang and i just cant get it cut ...

d2000honda is offline Associate Member
    I heard of Halodrol being really good. the other one would be superdrol.

thanks if anyone else has anymore info please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by d2000honda
    I heard of Halodrol being really good. the other one would be superdrol.
    these are also both good products but will show up on a drug test if you have to take one so keep that in mind

no drug test so itll be alright im going to do someresearch on it 1st so if anyone can help me on some info maybe some past results or sumin from someone who took it or someone they know took it .....
    Last edited by bigmanoncampus; 03-31-2006 at 03:33 PM.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    the strongest supplement is your head, there isnt any supplement that will work good for you without hard work and a good diet so i dont understand why so many people think taking supplements will all of a sudden make them huge and ripped at the same time
    LMFAO.....that's why there are so many ppl on gear who are still shitty and don't understand why! assholes!
    I'm just ROFL whan i see dudes who juice and who are smaller/weaker than me being natural......just don't know the real meaning of bustin your ass and overcome!

thanks if anyone else got someinfo please let me know

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt read this whole thread... but I love NOXplode! Ohh and i would watch out for that AndroTest, i dont think its legal in NCAA's. I wrestled too (D1). Ask your coach for a list of all illegal supplements. and research

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    i didnt read this whole thread... but I love NOXplode! Ohh and i would watch out for that AndroTest, i dont think its legal in NCAA's. I wrestled too (D1). Ask your coach for a list of all illegal supplements. and research
    LMAO, is this for real??

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    prolab, on the internet 100 pills (200mg) for 6 bucks.

dbstyles is offline Junior Member
    FOOD - if you are not eatting right, nothing will work.....

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    LMAO, is this for real??
    Yeah bro... dead serious. There are alot of supplements that NCAA regulates. When i say illegal, I dont mean "law-wise" lol I just mean a list of supplements not allowed to be used in collegiate sports

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRel33
    by the way my friend is a powerlifter he uses this too and he just competed last sunday at 165lbs and did a 420lb dead lift. 40lbs from an indiana state record. so it just didn't work for me it worked for him too
    Really? I would expect the state record to be higher than 460. What age group does he lift in?

i can use halodrol and noxplode witch one do u believe has the most results?

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    One is steroid and one is creatine/nitrous oxide mix. I'd stay away from any steroids at this point as you are not ready. NOexplode will help with strength gains for sure.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Thread Information