Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member

Phera Plex + Clen

Im currently taking Phera Plex, im only a couple of days in and was thinking about throwing in some clen at 120mcgs running the clen for 10 weeks total. At week 4 im going to up the dose to 160, then to 180 in week 5 through 10. Is clen going to hinder the effects of Phera Plex in anyway?? I know clen can sometimes effect AS results. Ive used clen before several times and love it, i take benedryl ever 3 weeks to keep results up.

bump

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I running clen and phera plex together right now. My first log is Phera Plex only and my second is Phera Plex and clen.

did you notice any difference b/t the two?? I just know clen effected a cycle i took once, im cutting down right now to cycle in august, a pretty big one and i wouldnt mind putting on the alil more muscle before hand, heard really good things about phera-plex

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    your gonna start at 120mcgs??

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    your gonna start at 120mcgs??

Yeah, good god thats a high dose.

Have you ever used Clen before. 10 weeks of Clen is not a good idea IMO. You will absolutely fry your SNS.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

haha no thats what my dose will get up too, sorry for not making that clear, i started at 20mcg, then 40,60,80,100,120. I always step up, then back down. I may o0nly run the clen for 6 weeks, Ive gone up to 8 before w/o any problems.

I'm sure you haven't had many problems but clen at that length is not good for you. I don't care how much you try and up regualte your Beta-2 receptors. That is a really long time on a very strong stimulant.

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

everything I have read on the subject suggests running it atleast 6 weeks, including the new anabolic steroids ultimate research guide vol. 1 . Whats your suggestion on length?

I think you can run it six weeks but I prefer at least 2 on two off or 1 on 1 off, I believe is the best method. Read:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/mindand...8&artID=999347
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/mindand...9&artID=999349

Thread Information