Thread: PH ban

TexN343 is offline Associate Member

PH ban

Which PH are going to be banned or which ones arn't going to be banned which ever is easier to answer. I need to know this so I can stock up be4 the 20th on the stuff I can't get after then. I don't want to stock up on something I can wait and buy if I have to. Just finishing a PP cycle and loving the results just a little bloated. Time to cut and PCT to see what I have left. Gained 15 pounds while loosing some belly fat. Thinking of stocking up on SD ,M-TST , M-TRN. Which would be the best?

copenhagen is offline Member
    depends on your plans, tst/trn are non 17aa which means that it is not liver toxic. sd i know for sure is liver toxic. as far as gains i would definately go with sd.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I didn't know there was another ban. Does anyone have a link for my info?

copenhagen is offline Member
    im not sure about a ban, but i do know that alot of online retailers are pulling the products.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    im not sure about a ban, but i do know that alot of online retailers are pulling the products.
    Oh okay. That's a given. They pull one product and come out with another. More power to 'em.

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    If anyone could point me towards a list of what is not going to be sold anymore that would be great. I loved PP and just would like to try SD because I heard the strength gains are superior on SD. Since M-TRN and M-TST are not toxic could I stack them with a SD or PP cycle? Is this overkill and would be really hard to get the calories to get the full potential on this stack? So SD,PP,M-TRN,M-TST arn't going to be available after the 20th? I plan on ordering be4 the ban and would like to get the most I can of the about to be banned products.

Thread Information