bigbody is offline New Member

Fake haladrol 50

Ok so i went out and bought a box of haladrol 50, Then i heard they made two batches one was real and worked and the other batch was made when the fda statrted investigating the product, the box i have looks like the original how do you tell the difference and will the second batch that they made do anything is it just weaker, thanks for help

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    call gasperi nutrution or send them an email...they will be able to help you better than us bro

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    **** i better have the good one.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    btw give us some info on how to tell whether its good cuz im not calling the company up, theyll just give some bullsh*t answer.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteyK
    btw give us some info on how to tell whether its good cuz im not calling the company up, theyll just give some bullsh*t answer.
    That's right, they will, so don't waste their time. They would never admit to doing anything illegal in the first place.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbody
    Ok so i went out and bought a box of haladrol 50, Then i heard they made two batches one was real and worked and the other batch was made when the fda statrted investigating the product, the box i have looks like the original how do you tell the difference and will the second batch that they made do anything is it just weaker, thanks for help

Both batches use an identical box. The original batch, which is the one you want, is different only on the inside packaging that the pills are stored in. On the new version, you can tear off portions of the foil pack that the pills are stored in because they are perforated for you to do just that. On the original halodrol, there is no perforations between the bubbles that the pills are stored in. I have never tried the original halodrol 50, But I have done a cycle of the new halodrol 50 and it didn't do squat for me. The current halodrol 50 is still selling like hotcakes because of all of the hype the was generated by the effectiveness of the original halodrol 50 which can only be found on ebay from time to time and usually sells for $150 for a 30 tab box. The ebay users that do sell the original halodrol will usually show pics of the inside foil pack showing you that there are NO perforations on the foil pack between the pills so that you will know that it is from the original batch. But I have not seen any of these being sold on ebay in at least 6 weeks or more. Just buy real gear.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    they have a few halodrol knock offs now for relatively cheap, $30 for this h-drol knock off @ http://www.islandsupplements.com/pro...3&cat=0&page=1

it seems small companies are just replicating all these old popular products like SD, PP, Prostan, and now halodrol and making one big batch then selling them. i guess its worth a try and stock up while u can

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    call gasperi nutrution or send them an email...they will be able to help you better than us bro
    Pointlesssss....they'll never tell you "of course it ain't the right one, but try it out"

That said the active ingredient's the same, so basically you should be ok w/ your HD 50

The only thing is that the first HD was REAL OT, this one's a derivative, so your call........get some OT or HD50, as you like.........

That said, HD is some awesome shit bro!, trust me

kihop is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a cycle of the "new batch" and to be honest, I don't think it did anything. I gained a few pounds and strength gains went up some but I think this had more to do with good diet and determination.

........THat's just as if you were comparing >Dbol and Max LMG......one's gear and the other a good compound, nuttin more........

Thread Information