Diesel82 is offline New Member

LipoDerm- ULTRA??

I only heard about this today and want to do some research on it..

However, has anyone here had 1st hand experience with it? and if so, do they recommend it? and how quick did they notice gains, or losses..?

Thanks!

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    its been out for a while, i wonder if avant still even makes it but im using it for the first time right now, almost done a bottle. definately takes water weight out, can feel it tingling kinda when you rub it in, dries pretty fast but the smell is strong. make sure u shake it well. as far as it being effective, i think with a lot of cardio and really strict diet it can help but for the money to results ratio i think ill pass next time i do a cutting cycle, just wasnt that effective. id rather stick to an ECA stack and throw in some sesamin or something than this. i was reading reviews and since im still on it i dont know but i was reading that once they got off of the lipoderm, alot of water weight came back only a few days after cycling off of it. this may of been because of their diet butt if it only helps take out water weight and help to lose 2-3lbs extra ... for $35 id rather buy somthing else.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Its alright. Haven't seen all that much yet. I liked Ab-Solved a whole whole lot better..but they took it off the shelves for some reason

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    I used 1 bottle of Lipoderm Ultra and had results similar to what Ralph said. Definitely reduces water in the area when you are using it, and I did see some additional fat reduction in the abs vs. the other non-application areas after 1 month, but all in all, it is no substitute for a clean diet, cardio, and some ECA or other fat burner.

$30 better spent somewhere else...not to mention that it made my sister violently ill the only time she tried it

chest6 is offline Banned
    You sure it was the lipoderm that made her sick?

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    Yes. She put some on in the morning for some fasted AM cardio and boom, within 30 mins. she was vomiting, chills/cold sweats, diarrhea, etc. etc. She says she is positive that it was the lipoderm.

Now she's sending me the 2 bottles...hehe

kuad is offline Member
    so do you like it or not?

kuad is offline Member
    anyone else?

kuad is offline Member

kuad is offline Member

Diesel82 is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information