ddejewski is offline Female Member

clen/T3 dropoff and fatigue

I am taking T3 and Clen . About 5 hours or so after taking my dose, I get so tired that I can't even function unless I lay down for while. Other effects, like shakiness and fast heart rate, continue on, but the fatique feeling is so extreme I just have to lay down. It's crazy because all of a sudden I just crash. Is this normal? And, is there anything that I can do to alleviate these symptoms? Any info. would be appreciated!!! Thanks.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your t3 dose?
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

dosage

I just got up to 120mcg/day today. (clen and T3)
    The 1st day I did 20, 2nd day 40(20 in morn and 20 in afternoon), 3rd day 60(40 in morn, 20 in afternoon), 4th day 80(40 in morn and 40 in afternoon), 5th day 120(60 in morn and 60 in afternoon). 120 is going to be the max for me. After 12 days at 120, I'm going to cycle back down (slower than the up cycle). I'll also start benadryl on the 15th day or when my body temp goes back to what it was before I started, whichever occurs first, to keep the receptors going so the clen will still work properly.
    What happens is I bottom out, and I mean crash really hard, around 5 hours after taking them. It's been this way since I started(even at the 20mcg). And, like I said before, the shakes and everything are still there. It's akin to getting a major dose of prescription strength painkillers like demerol or lortabs.
    If you have any suggestions.............
    I can handle the shakes ( I think!!) But the crash and burn sucks. I don't have time to be taking naps during the day!!!!

Thanks

You're taking 120mcg of T3???

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

t3 dosage

yes
    from what i've read, that is the max. or close to it

Quote Originally Posted by ddejewski
    yes
    from what i've read, that is the max. or close to it
    Yea fvcking real close. 120mcg of T3 and you wonder why you are fatigued?

Why on earth are you taking that much. IMO doses that high are dangerous and not warrented. Are you on any anabolics?

What are your stats? Height, weight etc....??

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    that is a very high dose of t3.. i don't go past 80mcg's..

the fatigue might aslo be caused by the clen .. make sure you split your dosage three times a day.

don't freak out on me!

Actually the information I got on how to cycle was from reading the educational forums on this site. The two people, in particular, whose threads I read were "painintheazz" and "cycleon". I guess I assumed that these two knew what they were talking about since both have been members of this site for a long time. I also read the clenbuterol handbook and the cytomel information here.
    Also, according to the rules, you are not supposed to ask cycle questions or post anything until you've done the research and read as much as possible throughout the forums here. I have done all that and more (information from other sites as well). That is why I did not ask any cycle questions before I began taking this. I am not one to just jump into something without getting informed first.
    It's crazy that I've done everything I'm "supposed" to do when it comes to researching before posting and I still get freaked out on.
    Anyway----so how would you suggest cycling this?
    Ht 5'5" Wt 167
    I just had a baby so I have alot of excess skin/fat in the middle that I'm trying to get rid of.
    I am not taking any anabolics. I've got enough hormone issues from being pregnant!
    I've been doing well at sticking to a decent diet. This is difficult for me because pre-pregnancy I never had to worry about what I ate nor exercising.
    I also am walking 45 min/day 7 days/wk first thing in the am on an empty stomach. Then I work my abs and gluts afterwards.
    I've been splitting my clen /t3 dose to twice/day, but if it would help to split it to 3 x's I will do that.
    Hope this info will help you help me.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    just positive critiquing.. i could tell from your second post on this thread that you had done research.

it would help to break the clen up into three doses.. the half life on clen is very short, only about three hours, so you would begin to "crash" at around five hours after your last dose.. try to take it about every 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    just positive critiquing.. i could tell from your second post on this thread that you had done research.

it would help to break the clen up into three doses.. the half life on clen is very short, only about three hours, so you would begin to "crash" at around five hours after your last dose.. try to take it about every 4 hours.

Hlaf life of Clen is 36 hours bro. I don't know where you are getting your info.

Quote Originally Posted by ddejewski
    Actually the information I got on how to cycle was from reading the educational forums on this site. The two people, in particular, whose threads I read were "painintheazz" and "cycleon". I guess I assumed that these two knew what they were talking about since both have been members of this site for a long time. I also read the clenbuterol handbook and the cytomel information here.
    Also, according to the rules, you are not supposed to ask cycle questions or post anything until you've done the research and read as much as possible throughout the forums here. I have done all that and more (information from other sites as well). That is why I did not ask any cycle questions before I began taking this. I am not one to just jump into something without getting informed first.
    It's crazy that I've done everything I'm "supposed" to do when it comes to researching before posting and I still get freaked out on.
    Anyway----so how would you suggest cycling this?
    Ht 5'5" Wt 167
    I just had a baby so I have alot of excess skin/fat in the middle that I'm trying to get rid of.
    I am not taking any anabolics. I've got enough hormone issues from being pregnant!
    I've been doing well at sticking to a decent diet. This is difficult for me because pre-pregnancy I never had to worry about what I ate nor exercising.
    I also am walking 45 min/day 7 days/wk first thing in the am on an empty stomach. Then I work my abs and gluts afterwards.
    I've been splitting my clen /t3 dose to twice/day, but if it would help to split it to 3 x's I will do that.
    Hope this info will help you help me.

Did you try Diet and Cardio first? I don't think you understand what you are doing to yourself right now. Clen and that high of a dose of t3 is not good for your heart at all. I hope you want to live to see your kid grow up, cause you are placing an awful lot of stress on your heart.

Those articles are geared towards male body builders, mainly over the 200lb mark.

120mcg's of Clen an T3 are insanely high doses. Esp considering that at doses of 100mcg for a 200lb male Clen can potentially cause heart cell death. I don't want to even fathom the damage you are doing.

I'd say ramp down on both and stop. Post your diet up and we'll see what the real issue is. You should NEVER use dangerous drugs to make up for a bad diet.

t3 and clen should be used towards the end of dieting when weight loss becomes harder.

Mela617 is offline Banned

Smile That happened to me but then went away

Everyone said it was the clen --- I think that was true because I only get jittery when I eat carbs otherwise i was pretty sluggish -- My T3 dose is only 75mcg -- I started taking my t3 first thing in the morning on empty instead of split up throughout the day. I still take clen in 3 doses throught the day 120mcg - Take my 2 mg's of Keto before bed and gotta say I see some awesome results in just about a week -
    it is workin way better then before--
    I'm on my 3rd week--
    yes i'm takin keto so i don't have to cycle....

Thread Information