Thread: Superdrol?

gr8twht is offline Junior Member

Superdrol?

i've read alot of good things about this, but i've just ran through my 1st ever cycle of this, didn't really see any mass prodcued. i did notice some strength gains and some good pumps, but other than that, nothing. i lean up some and thats not what i was looking for. i'm looking for some growth! any info, or maybe another something i should try, maybe SD is just not for my body, or maybe another round of it will help out. thanks guys.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    well im almost positive that your cycle wast takin correctly.

why dont you post what your diet looked like and how your training went,along with dosages of sd and your sopporting supps and pct.youll get some better responses if you post those things

well yeah your right ..... diet consists of low fat intake and high carbs & protein ..... training, 4-5 days a week, mostly like this:

Mon - chest/tris
    Tues - Back/bis
    Wed - off
    Thurs - shoulders/light legs (not much on strenous legs ever since i had back surgery (and maybe even some tris again)
    Fri - chest (depending if i get a chance to go on Sat, then i go ahead and throw in bis/tris again)

as you can tell, i'm really trying with my arms here, because they just WILL NOT grow ....... i think i could work them everyday and see hardly nothing; except in my tris .... they get a good pump, but bis .... it's like oh yeah in the gym and then an hour later, no bis .... washed right down the shower drain when i get home!

i know peeps will rip me a new one on this but im not trying to be "Arnold" but if it works like most rave about it .... then its going to work.

also i might have went about taking it qwrong in the 1st place thats why i want to give it another try .......... i jumped in to it taking 40mg the 1st wk, and then 30, and then 20 & 20

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8twht
    well yeah your right ..... diet consists of low fat intake and high carbs & protein ..... training, 4-5 days a week, mostly like this:

Mon - chest/tris
    Tues - Back/bis
    Wed - off
    Thurs - shoulders/light legs (not much on strenous legs ever since i had back surgery (and maybe even some tris again)
    Fri - chest (depending if i get a chance to go on Sat, then i go ahead and throw in bis/tris again)

as you can tell, i'm really trying with my arms here, because they just WILL NOT grow ....... i think i could work them everyday and see hardly nothing; except in my tris .... they get a good pump, but bis .... it's like oh yeah in the gym and then an hour later, no bis .... washed right down the shower drain when i get home!

i know peeps will rip me a new one on this but im not trying to be "Arnold" but if it works like most rave about it .... then its going to work.

also i might have went about taking it qwrong in the 1st place thats why i want to give it another try .......... i jumped in to it taking 40mg the 1st wk, and then 30, and then 20 & 20
    First of all you tappered off in reverse. You're supposed to pyramid up. For me, 40mg was were it was at. I had all my supporting supps though, so I didn't get much in the way of sides. I hear some cats can get some bad head aches, but I didn't get anything.

i did also take the Milk Thistle, and am still taking

Thread Information