Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Prohormone questions..please help!

what kind of side effects can be expected from taking prohormones? Are they the same as gear, but less severe or as severe? How do you help counter them, same way as with gear? Also, if anyone has tried or knows anything about MHP's original "T Bomb" please let me know. Thanks.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    different ones have different side effects....read the homone usage FAQ in the supplement section....most notably are back pumps, liver toxicity...etc, pretty much the same as AAS...pumps can be prevented by taking taurine, blood pressure by taking hawthore berry..etc...and in case you are wondering proper pct is needed!!!!...clomid and nolva no less, as well as milk thistle on and off cycle...good luck
    Last edited by mwolffey; 06-13-2006 at 03:56 PM.

and from what i hear the original t bomb was good stuff

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    bomb2 i also good....but like wolffeey said take this to the supplement forumbro.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    supp section would get more responses..

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I meant T-bomb2!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    I meant T-bomb2!!!!

sorry but t bomb 2 would just give me wood ...all it is is tribulus, and a few other compounds

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    i dont know about t bomb but i took 1-Ad 2 years ago and i was getting skin rash and gave lower back problem but I was taking 600mg a da...auch..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Moved to supp forum.

Side effects are waste of cash, thinner wallet, disappointment, no results, etc.

Have a blast.

~SC~

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    as swole said, most pro-hormones will be a waste of money and a big disappointment. they will oftentimes have just as much if not more side-effects than gear. problem is though that gear has been around for a long time and we're all well aware of it's potential sides and how to avoid them. however, most the pro-hormone products are fairly new, poorly tested, and all the sides are not even fully known yet (aka you're a guinea pig). so, how are you supposed to protect yourself against something you don't even know about?

if you're gonna do something, stick with gear. at least with that you know what to expect and with proper maintenance (regular bloodwork monitoring, etc), the sides can be practically null and void.

in your case, i couldn't even advise gear, as you haven't filled out your stats or given any background to yourself whatsoever? if you're too young, messing with gear or pro-hormones can seriously mess you up man. we need stats.

jport1540 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info so far. learned alot. The question was posed to me by a friend of mine, so I told him I would ask on the boards and get some input. He has a friend who has a surplus of T-Bomb I guess and was curious. Where can he get the PCT stuff? like nolva and what not? I know some of it is OTC. Also, how do i move this to the suppliments forum? aside form just copy/paste? thanks.

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    If it is just tribulus I would use that in addition to your PCT. Nolva and clomid you can get at Lion's research chems.Nolva = Tamox. It's for research purposes. I hear nothing but good about them. No need to PCT tribulus from what I understand. Tribulus is cheap and even then still not worth the money. I am thinking your friends surplus is going to make him some money. Post stats so we can point you in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by TexN343
    If it is just tribulus I would use that in addition to your PCT. Nolva and clomid you can get at Lion's research chems.Nolva = Tamox. It's for research purposes. I hear nothing but good about them. No need to PCT tribulus from what I understand. Tribulus is cheap and even then still not worth the money. I am thinking your friends surplus is going to make him some money. Post stats so we can point you in the right direction.

lion is amazing.....all my pct "research" needs will go to him

Thread Information