unvme9180 is offline Associate Member

my SD cycle summary

Well tomorrow is the final day of my SD cycle and I just wanted to let everyone know how it went. Im 5'9" about 175lbs and 11-12% bodyfat. I ran SD at 20/20/30/30 along with 1000mg milk thistle, 1000mg red yeast rice, 1100mg hawthrone berries, a multi and added lysine (for skin) in week 2. My diet was far from perfect, as Im not trying to be magazine quality with 4% bodyfat. There is nothing wrong with that, thats just not what Im going for. Im just trying to add muscle and get stronger. So, please no flames telling me I should eat better. I gained about 9lbs and about 1% bodyfat. My strength gains were very noticable. I easily put 40lbs or more on my flat and incline bench. I had noticable gains in my other exercises as well, but nothing as dramatic as flat and incline bench. As far as sides went I did get a touch of acne in week 2 but that cleared up within a few days. My most notable side was definetly back pumps. I had during week 2 and week 3. They were definetly uncomfortable. I didnt have taurine on hand and I wish I did. I will definetly use taurine if I run anything similar to SD again. I just got my clomid and nolva from Lion yesterday so Im ready to start my pct on Sat. I will be running Nolva at 40/40/20/20. Clomid at day 1 300, day 2-10 100, and days 11-21 50. 1000mg of milk thistle and 1000mg of FF niacin will also be in my pct. If anyone has any comments on or suggestions on my pct please let me know.

edgarr is offline Member
    let us know what if anything you lose.

Thread Information