Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Njectable is offline Member

Running Supps inbetween cycles

Sup bros, was i'm currently inbetween cycles now, won't be going back on the juice until september, just wondering if theirs any decent supps out there i could day during this period that is worth the money, like something mainly to cut up and get a good vascular look, lipo 6 seems to be everywhere in the mags anyone know if this shits any good, i hear alot of good things about phera plex too but i read u need to run alot of other supps and actually need to run a pct following ur cycle of phera plex, i would like to avoid anything that i'm gonna need pct because i think the whole purpose of having 3 months or so off between ur cycles is so ur body can neutralize again and start getting everything back to normal again and i feel running something like phera plex wouldn't be smart while just coming off a cycle. Let me know guys if u have any suggestions. And i know DIET AND CARDIO is number 1 and the key to cutting up so please don't remind me lol.

also forgot to mention but i wanna stay away from an ECA stack because i'm running clen 2weeks on 2 weeks off so i would like to run something that isn't working off the same receptors, thats why i was thinking lipo 6?

bump?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    methyl ripped by nx care

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    phera is a steroid so dont take that. most supplements are jsut unnessacary aminos . ergopharm amp, but thats a amephetamine also.

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    methyl ripped by nx care
    thanks bro i'll do some research on that stuff and see what i come up with

Thread Information