Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Sd & Vpx 1 -test Driving Me Nuts

ok ive been taking superdrol and vpx 1-test for about 1 1/2 weeks more for cutting. its working great for cardio and my overall workout, ive leaned out impressively and with the 6 lbs ive lost it actually looks like im thicker and put on more muscle.

thing is, im just angry as all f_ck
    i was tryn to get with this girl the other night, and my friend who has a gf dropped his gf off and than took this girl for breakfast at like 5:30 in the morning (was a late night)

anyways i normally would try not to care, but i snapped on the phone was like dude you have a f_ckn gf you know im tryn to get with this chick blah blah!! hung up the phone pissed and cant chill out and just be normal. all day ive just been really edgy with people. they say it depends on the person, i guess im naturally prone to it or w/e but i tried doing 1 1/2 hours cardio today and i felt good when i was done. than like an hour later i felt like yelling at someone. is the stack bad?? most i took before was PP which was great and i didnt have as good as workouts but i also didnt want to kill people. you think i should drop the cycle and say f it?? Any advice would be appreciated. From people who have done SD and got off cycle and thier overall opinion of it..

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    im always pissed while cutting...i like food too much, and in my experience thats the reason why you are edgy...not the combo of the two

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh i dont even know. i just know if it gets much worse something needs to change.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Shit even without any drugs I would have been pissed at that dude

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    i agree id be pissed to. cutting does make me edgy also. Just find some xanax or valium and take one of them. acctually an benzodiazapine works wonders. dotn take it before a workout cause you'll end up watching tv or playing video games isntead

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    ahah hittin up the p killas n muscle relaxers helps alot, but a lil budda nevr hurt no one for anger,

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Look into some nootropic drugs/supps like:
    Cabergoline
    Phenylalanine
    Piracetam
    GABA
    Acetyl-L-carnitine
    Pramiracetam
    Lecithin
    Sulbutiamine

Ones in red are drugs.

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    ok ive been taking superdrol and vpx 1-test for about 1 1/2 weeks more for cutting. its working great for cardio and my overall workout, ive leaned out impressively and with the 6 lbs ive lost it actually looks like im thicker and put on more muscle.

thing is, im just angry as all f_ck
    i was tryn to get with this girl the other night, and my friend who has a gf dropped his gf off and than took this girl for breakfast at like 5:30 in the morning (was a late night)

anyways i normally would try not to care, but i snapped on the phone was like dude you have a f_ckn gf you know im tryn to get with this chick blah blah!! hung up the phone pissed and cant chill out and just be normal. all day ive just been really edgy with people. they say it depends on the person, i guess im naturally prone to it or w/e but i tried doing 1 1/2 hours cardio today and i felt good when i was done. than like an hour later i felt like yelling at someone. is the stack bad?? most i took before was PP which was great and i didnt have as good as workouts but i also didnt want to kill people. you think i should drop the cycle and say f it?? Any advice would be appreciated. From people who have done SD and got off cycle and thier overall opinion of it..

Me too,every little thing pissed me off too it was like in the last 2 weeks of taking SD....work through it,it goes away...GOOD LUCK!!!

Thread Information