Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bcap is offline Member

Interesting Question

Hey Guys.

I'm 19 years old, weight 192lbs, 6 foot tall, have been working out for a couple years now. I am a bit chunky still, but nonetheless have improved my health/fitness/strength quite a bit in the gym.

At the moment I am bulking and here is my question. Since I am only 19 years old, I do not feel I am ready to go into a pro-horomone. I have a friend who works at a supplement store locally, and at the moment he is taking tribulus and zma ONLY - no steroids or anything of the sort.

He says he is getting great gains yet seems to be getting more cut and feels more energized all the time - is this possible? If so, is it a good idea to get into for bulking?

Thanks so much

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    Anyone?

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    from what i have read zma and tribulus are not really needed when you are 19 cause your test levels are so high anyway. your friend is probably just gettign palcebo effect from taking it. you dont really need anything at your height and weight espeically if you still are chuinky you should be fine with jsut eating right. read the newest bulking diet on the thread in the diet section i think its callled bulking and cutting diets or something like that. you are to young for steroids or pro-hormone wait a few years at least. you dont need any special supplements to get good gains just do a clean bulk and youll be fine

Hey Bryan. Still bulking ayyyy...haha. Well just wanted to let you know of a product I tried last night and I actually really liked it. I tried Fast Twitch by Cytosport. Its there version of NO Xplode or something like that. I felt like I had more endurance through my workout considering it was my toughest day, arms. Maybe give it a shot.

bcap is offline Member
    Interersting. Thanks for the info corey.

yeah my diet IS in check - I would just like to see some really nice gains.

Any suggestions?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i mean in a "non-dick" way. maybe you should eat more and rest more if you want to grow more. 1 hour in teh gym and 23 out of it. when do you think you're going to grow??? i know you have learned a shitload and have teh drive for success, maybe up the cals man.

bcap is offline Member
    Yeah man no no I wasn't defending myself lol, just stating the diet was in check. I'm consuming 3200 cals a day and can't seem to fit any more in - I am always stuffed!

Sleeping is TOUGH to do - I work at 6am every morning, and resting - I am a camp counselor at a sports camp so don't get much rest there lol. I'm in a sticky position ...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i feel ya on the lack of rest. i work from 630 am to 7pm every day. when i get done training after work, i eat, shower, and get ready for bed. sucks a whole lot. just thought i would add my $.02 though. good luck brYan.

bcap is offline Member
    Yeah it's tough dude.

Thanks a lot for the input - it's greatly appreciated. I am definetly gonna be working on the whole rest thing, as I KNOW I am not getting enough.

As far as lifting - pretty much always going low reps high weight. Does 8 - 6 - 4 reps sound good?

Bryan

Thread Information