ok ive been taking superdrol and vpx 1-test for about 1 1/2 weeks more for cutting. its working great for cardio and my overall workout, ive leaned out impressively and with the 6 lbs ive lost it actually looks like im thicker and put on more muscle.

thing is, im just angry as all f_ck
i was tryn to get with this girl the other night, and my friend who has a gf dropped his gf off and than took this girl for breakfast at like 5:30 in the morning (was a late night)

anyways i normally would try not to care, but i snapped on the phone was like dude you have a f_ckn gf you know im tryn to get with this chick blah blah!! hung up the phone pissed and cant chill out and just be normal. all day ive just been really edgy with people. they say it depends on the person, i guess im naturally prone to it or w/e but i tried doing 1 1/2 hours cardio today and i felt good when i was done. than like an hour later i felt like yelling at someone. is the stack bad?? most i took before was PP which was great and i didnt have as good as workouts but i also didnt want to kill people. you think i should drop the cycle and say f it?? Any advice would be appreciated. From people who have done SD and got off cycle and thier overall opinion of it..