Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    traps4life is offline Junior Member

CE2 Platinum Creatine?

Anyone used the CE2 platinum. It has one of the higher doses of ester ethyl creatine. I've been on it for a while but I heard it takes like 45 days to build up to optimum levels. Let me know bros. Thx

BigMasaBarto is offline New Member
    Yeah, I have heard similiar talk as well. I was on it for about a month, but then had to move to London for an internship, which pretty much limited to workouts to cardio around Hyde park. I would like to know what others think as well!

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I hadn't heard that before, but I would like to know. I have been looking into buying some CEE but it seems like the final verdict on whether or not it is worth the time and money isn't quite out.

If anyone has any experience please answer the above question and give me your opinion on whether or not you recommend it.

Thumbs up

i have been taking it for prob ten days or so......so far ive been getting great pumps, more endurance, I'm definately feeling it. I just wonder if it is going to get even better. And thats saying something seeing as how this is the first time in a long while Ive taken creatine w/out any gear as well. I mean it claims to be the perfect creatine because there is no bloat and you can take it non stop. We will see. So far so good i feel all around strength gains.

Quote Originally Posted by traps4life
    i have been taking it for prob ten days or so......so far ive been getting great pumps, more endurance, I'm definately feeling it. I just wonder if it is going to get even better. And thats saying something seeing as how this is the first time in a long while Ive taken creatine w/out any gear as well. I mean it claims to be the perfect creatine because there is no bloat and you can take it non stop. We will see. So far so good i feel all around strength gains.
    Thanks for the help man. This might be a stupid question, but does CEE require a "loading phase" like the monohydrate does, or do you do the same number of servings from start to finish? Also how is the taste, I've heard bad things.

ya after checking dates i realized im on day eight. so far so good. little weight added seriouse strength gain. no bloat, and a lot of new vascularity i didnt have. its a pill that you take 2 caps 3 times a day(recomended) im going to up that though to 3 3 times a day and so on till i feelim at my peak. ive got a buddy using the same stuff so ill keep updating if i can get some pics off my old phone i can do a b4 and then like every couple weeks post a new one. hopefully someone else will post something useful to this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by traps4life
    ya after checking dates i realized im on day eight. so far so good. little weight added seriouse strength gain. no bloat, and a lot of new vascularity i didnt have. its a pill that you take 2 caps 3 times a day(recomended) im going to up that though to 3 3 times a day and so on till i feelim at my peak. ive got a buddy using the same stuff so ill keep updating if i can get some pics off my old phone i can do a b4 and then like every couple weeks post a new one. hopefully someone else will post something useful to this topic.
    Thanks for the help man. Now I've just got to decide on a product, and I'll place my order. I'll keep you guys posted on what I get and how it works for me.

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    i personally dont like that company

Hey traps Im very interested in incorporating creatine into my program as well but a bit hesitant. Since im cutting Im affraid this will give me unwanted visual results since the mirror is a dreaded thing when cutting. I dont care much about the scale as long as I can see a difference in my overall appearance and strrength gains. So heres the question. On taking these CEE caps (ive notices there pricey, but can get the big bottle for 48) What dosage and what time during the day do you take them i.ebefore or after workout. Also considering my situation would you also reccomend me getting some monohydrate and taking that 5g a day in my PWO shake. Im not sure the dosing on monohydrate either.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Hey traps Im very interested in incorporating creatine into my program as well but a bit hesitant. Since im cutting Im affraid this will give me unwanted visual results since the mirror is a dreaded thing when cutting. I dont care much about the scale as long as I can see a difference in my overall appearance and strrength gains. So heres the question. On taking these CEE caps (ive notices there pricey, but can get the big bottle for 48) What dosage and what time during the day do you take them i.ebefore or after workout. Also considering my situation would you also reccomend me getting some monohydrate and taking that 5g a day in my PWO shake. Im not sure the dosing on monohydrate either.
    Here is a link to a monohydrate creatine. Look under the Frequently Asked Questions and the first one talks about dosages. I don't necesarily recommend this creatine (not that I don't I just havn't researched it), but look at allsportsnutrtion.com, they have a huge selection and you can read up a little on them to make your decision.

Sorry for the edit, but I forgot the link the first time.
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...oducts_id=3076

JamieStyles is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a good product....ill probably take it next month

coreytampa-
    i would say to start your dosage as whatever the bottle says. the idea is that the ethyl ester builds up over time due to its long half life each dose stays in your body for around 40 days. (or so im told) therefore it will continue to get higher and higher until that fourty first day give or take a few. so i would say the dosage would depend on how you feel, keep upping it until you feel you have hit your peak(within reason) and i take it pre workout but not post. i figure it takes long enough to dissolve the pill that it is still breaking down through the entire workout. It is important to take the bedtime dosage so i wouldnt sub that for a pst workout. and if you are cutting you dont want to use monohydrate, youll get bloat and thats no good. just make sure no matter what you get to drink at least like 60-70 oz of water per day.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    not a bad product, just very expensive

yeah i have found it online as cheap as 75 shipped for the 300 pill bottle

at my GNC(Iknow everyone hates them) but I can get the 300 pill box for 72

JamieStyles is offline Junior Member
    anyone have a link to where to get this product for cheap....and what company makes this

Quote Originally Posted by JamieStyles
    anyone have a link to where to get this product for cheap....and what company makes this
    I assume your talking about CEE, and I havn't quite done all the research on it that I want to, but if your looking for cheap, here is a link

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...ducts_id=14517

As far as shipping goes at allsportsnutrition.com I think it is $8.00 per shipment no matter how big. So if I were to order it I would get my 10 lbs of protien, plus a bottle or two of this, and anything else I needed all at once and you would save a ton of money over some where else.

But as I said I havn't researched this particular product, but go to the link and look at it and I'm sure that it is a pretty good product.

elcoman is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking the platinum cee and I think its great. I got a great deal on it from gnc as the bottle was exposed to heat so the pills were stuck together lol.

good deal, anyone taking it along with the no2 stack?....results?

Thread Information