Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DR.TRUMP is offline New Member

Expiration Date on PH's?

I've got Superdrol, M1T, Hawthorne Berry, and Milk Thistle I bought about two years ago. I'm getting back in the game and am wondering if these are still good since none of them have expiration dates on them. I searched and found two years from production date seems to be the norm, but should I trash this stuff and start over? The stuff was stored at or slightly above room temperature for the duration of storage.

Thanx in advance for replies.

bump

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    I know my superdrol was good for about 3 years because i bought them about 6 months ago and it expires in august 2008 i believe

sock is offline Junior Member
    Heat, light, and moisture are the worse thing for pharmaceuticals, as far as milk thistle, I do not know. If the sd and m1t were not exposed to any excessive conditions, they should be okay. Typically expiry for these compounds is 2 yrs. Loss of potency shouldn't be great, they potential problem is any unkown degradates that can form and be more toxic than sd itself. I doubt they have enough data (nor do I believe they would spare the expense) to extended further. It is only a matter of time before sd, pp etc are gone.

sd-doggg is offline Banned
    What brand are they? ive never gotten any designer roid without an expiry date, though the Lg ones are a bit hard to spot i guess.

sock is offline Junior Member
    I have anabolic extreme sd and pp, and they both have expiry's on them. I also have alri's max lmg with expiry.

Quote Originally Posted by sd-doggg
    What brand are they? ive never gotten any designer roid without an expiry date, though the Lg ones are a bit hard to spot i guess.
    Superdrol from Designer Supplements
    4derm from Dermabolics

I just found a bottle of M1T from Higher Power Nutrition that I have with 10/06 printed, but I think I'm sticking with Superdrol anyway so I'm probably going to throw out the M1T.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.TRUMP
    I've got Superdrol, M1T, Hawthorne Berry, and Milk Thistle I bought about two years ago. I'm getting back in the game and am wondering if these are still good since none of them have expiration dates on them. I searched and found two years from production date seems to be the norm, but should I trash this stuff and start over? The stuff was stored at or slightly above room temperature for the duration of storage.

Thanx in advance for replies.
    you should be fine.

Thread Information