currently they just put out BLITZ cycle , M1-BOL , 17-BOL ...ect . there are many more but i think one of these 3 would be best to stack with my cycle of winny ....blitz cycle has creatine ethyl ester , nitric oxide booster and methanabol-amdp 500 mcg ( pro - anabolic with modify delevry protocol) . I have a feeling the BLITZ cycle would be best but the other 2 seem like very very good products also ...one is more or less a testosterone booster but being on winny and tribulous i really dont neeed that at this time ...maybe ill take that 17-bol after im done the cycle for 6 weeks . "which i just started yesterday". the M1-BOL i could maybe use but i think blitz is just a better version but what do you guys think ... its mainly a vascular enhancer with hardcore atp ,pumps. promotes optimal hormone levels , supports dna/ rna synthesis ....... any information on your thoughs guys i would love ...

im 200 lbs been lifting for 5 years ..im 22 yrs old . im about 20% bf just mainly little extra right below the belly button that i jus recently got down to 16 percent but im stuck @ for 2 years now and i want to take the next step up and i really need to get motivated more so i figured taking a cycle of winny and somthing to make me focus more ...currently taking superpump 250 also ...i cant wait to put on good 10-15 lbs pure lean mass this month !!! anything that woul;d help my cycle and good eating i wanna do.....so whatr you guys think ....some knowledge would greatly be appreciated ...thanks guys