tinyguy2 is offline Member

metyl tst and methyl masterdrol

would these 2 compounds be able to be run together? what doses? any change to a pct of 100mg clomid .25 l-dex

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    i think methyl masterdrol should be run by itself as its the same thing as superdrol and ive never seen someone stack it w/ anything...my .02!

dboy is offline Junior Member
    i think your liver would puke all over you (jk) - i think they're both strong enough on their own and if you were to stack you'd wanna go w/an injectable

well isnt tst 17b instead of 17a so not as harsh on liver.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    well isnt tst 17b instead of 17a so not as harsh on liver.
    you're def right about that...ive read that people have put on 10-20lbs w/ a 4wk cycle of sd so how much more weight would you really wanna put on?

30 jk i guess your right. 15 pounds would be great. my goal is 230 right now. that would be perfect. im just going to run them seperate and do pct with clen to keep more of my gains

30 jk i guess your right. 15 pounds would be great. my goal is 230 right now. that would be perfect. im just going to run them seperate and do pct with clen to keep more of my gains
    youll def be able go get 230 w/ mm...i know you know your pct and diet too so you'll be able to keep those 15lbs!

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Methyl masterdrol will NEVER give you 15 pounds. EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    Methyl masterdrol will NEVER give you 15 pounds. EVER
    why do you say that?

if your diet is on point i see 15 pounds possible. i doubt to see that but a newbie would be able to see those gains. i would be happy with 10 pounds

if your diet is on point i see 15 pounds possible. i doubt to see that but a newbie would be able to see those gains. i would be happy with 10 pounds
    completely agree...im up 11lbs in 1 week

briancb1 is offline Member
    The first time I did SD I gained a lot of weight, but my diet was poor.
    The second time I did SD I didn't gain the much and it didn't work as well, and my diet was really clean.

bruinsball22 is offline New Member
    I kept about 12 good pounds coming off Max LMG. And the diet wasn't really in check due to vacation didn;t really eat good and also not being able to work out as much as i wanted too. I took it again and didn't gain but like 3 lbs with a clean diet and proper workouts.

Scrappy21 is offline Junior Member
    if you say that you can't put on weight with methyl Masterdrol your a moron. I put on 18 lbs in 2 wks with eating right, drinking the right amount of protien and maintaining a strong work out routine with taking masterdrol. Read up on a product before you make comments about it, methyl 1 test is one hydrogen molecule away from being an illegal steroid . Do you really except Masterdrol to be much different? Legal gear makes some legit stuff and please do not stack masterdrol with anything. Its like taking a bombs with test...are you looking for your liver to wake up next to you? I dont care what you say about it being tst 17a...ITS STILL A PILL!!! Ask any doctor anything in pill form is harsh on your liver never mind it being a form of steroid. So please do the research on whatever your taking ask around and read. Reading will get you father then asking.
    Last edited by Scrappy21; 09-21-2006 at 07:47 PM.

why are u flipping out on me? maybe u should research pills? so if i take a pain killer and a high blood pressure medicine at the same time my livers going to explode? your analogy makes no sense not all pills are harsh on the liver. there a tons of people taking millions of pills a day that dont have dead livers. the whole liver being killed by these phs is way over blown anyway.

Thread Information