sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Can Phera Plex be used for endurance purpose

My back is going a bit better and i plan on going back to Kyokushin karate (Full contact)

This karate is very hard on the body cause the training is so intense, doing up to 100 push ups , sit ups and body weight squats each training session and much more.

I dont plan on going back to weight training, my gym membership is expired and i dont have another 500$ to get a new one.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Phera Plex, SD, all made me really sleepy. max lmg mad me sleepy too but not as bad. and with the back pumps i got id hate to see what 100 push ups and sit ups would do to the lower back pumps.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt really suggest using pp for endurance purposes. Its up to you but i was always tired like Devils was. I personally didnt really have the bad of back pumps but everyone is different. With the training you will be doing, the back pumps will suck ass if you have any. If your going to stick with AX's product use their product called rampage. Its used more for energy purposes, not mass building. Heres a like to that product if your interested in it:

http://www.anabolicx.com/store/rampage.html

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't suggest PP for endurance. I'd look into your training instead. If you can't afford a gym membership, how will you train? There isn't a cheaper gym near by, or a friend with a weight set you can borrow?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Thanks guys, talked to a guy at my job and he is interested in buying my 2 bottles of pheraplex.

I am 210 pounds and he is quit skinny around 140 pounds, plus he trains real hard so i guess its better to sell this stuff for its real purpose mass gains.

Thread Information