Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member

My ALRI Max LMG log

Hi all,

I figured since the LMG logs seem to be pretty popular, I would start a log. I'm 24 y/o 185, not sure about body % maybe 17%. No cycle history. I got the diet under control for bulking. And I got nolva for PCT. I am also currently taking .25MG of Letro. I will try and keep the log up to date.

Day one:
    75mg- No effect.

Day two- I took 25mg in the morning and had a slight headach and nausea all morning. But I have heard that can be expected. I took another 25mg at lunch then went to work out. The nausea and headach were a littler stronger. I had to cut the work out short, was starting to feel sick. Now I still feel a little nausea, but my head feels a little better. Hopefully this wont happen often.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    ill be watching this

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    keep it coming

I should also add that I am taking the appropriate supps i.e. milk thistle, RYR,
    CoQ10, and multi V. Nothing for libido, I know Letro kills sex drive, but I don't have a g/f. So that just means less time

sock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I should also add that I am taking the appropriate supps i.e. milk thistle, RYR,
    CoQ10, and multi V. Nothing for libido, I know Letro kills sex drive, but I don't have a g/f. So that just means less time

Max LMG will shut you down too. Consider that while on and pct.

Day 3

Good lift today. Did bi's and tri's. Felt like I had more energy and better pumps. I doubt it is from the LMG, its still a little early. It was probably just one of those good lift days. No headaches or nausea at all. But I have yet to take my second dose. Yesterday I lifted after my second dose and had those issues. I was under the impression that the half life of LMG was about 6 hours. So I have been dosing about 6 hours apart. I could try and spread them out a bit, but I will wait and see what happens.

I have heard people say that LMG shuts them down. So I will be expecting that and will be prepared. I will probably throw some clen in during PCT as well.

Day 4

I am up about 2 pounds, Most likley from the diet. I also had another good lift,
    it was shoulders today. I went up 10 pounds on military press from 5 sets 6 reps @ 175 to 3 sets 8 reps @ 175 and 2 sets 6 reps @ 185. This might be a placebo effect. I also went up in my side raises. Went from using 25lb dumbells to 35. Which is a pretty big jump, and makes me think it is not a placebo effect. Depending on what happens, I might bump up the dosage to 100mg in week 4.

whtalooker is offline New Member
    this is some good info...
    report often

Sorry I have not updated in a few days. Got busy with school. Anyway, after my last post I did chest. I stayed the same as far as strength. I then took 2 days off, as I said I was busy. Then fast forward to today, I did back. Also no real strength gains. Also no weight gain, other than about 3 pounds from the diet. If I don't see any improvements by week 4 I will up the dose to 100mg/day. Also I am still taking .25ml of letro/day, and no real change in sex drive either.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    suscribed

chest6 is offline Banned
    itll give you crazy strength gains..max lmg is good stuff

Looking forward to it. How long did it take before you noticed strength gains?
    And how much weight do you think was from LMG, and not from the diet? I've put on about 3 pounds, but its probably from the diet.

I did legs on Thursday and I did bi's and tri's today. Still the same no real increase in strength or weight. This is only day 12, I'm not sure how long it takes to see the full effect.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Looking forward to it. How long did it take before you noticed strength gains?
    And how much weight do you think was from LMG, and not from the diet? I've put on about 3 pounds, but its probably from the diet.
    after the first week i started noticing strenght gains...the strength gains were pretty great. I gained 10-11 lbs I think but a lot was fat. This was back when I was doing powerlifting and getting fat....Id be interesting if i took it now with a bb'ing lifestyle

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    I took this and personally feel it was better than mexican injectable aas. Got super biq super quick

Have not been posting much. There has not been much to post. My weight and strength are still about the same. Today is day 15. What do you guys think. Do you think I should bump it up to 100mg/day or wait another few days. I'm only 185 lbs. I thought 75mg/day would be enough. Also what do you think about stacking it with Halodrol-50. IMO it probably is a bad idea to stack two orals, even though one is Ethyl. Just wondered if you heard of anyone trying it.

On another note. ARR letro is good stuff. I can tell its working cause my sex drive is non existent. No bloat either.
    Last edited by king6; 10-31-2006 at 05:42 PM.

bummer bro im on day 9 of my methyl-plex and ive noticed gains in size and strength already.not sure about stacking it with halo.keep up the work.

Now I'm jelous. Hopefully it will kick in soon.

Anybody else have an opinion about stacking LMG with halodrol?

Well I did back today. Same deal, know real changes in weight or strength. But I did start stacking LMG with halodrol 50. So hopefully I will see some changes.

So after a week at 80mg ED you havnt noticed any significant strength gains?

Im doing 75mg every day. And today is day 19. No real weight or strength gain. I have a little strength gain in certain areas. Chest went from 5 sets 8 reps @ 215 to 5 sets 6 reps @225. Military press went from 5 sets 6 reps @ 165 to 5 sets 6 reps @ 175. Other than that everything else is the same. My weight flucuates all the time. One morning I will be 185 and the next I will be 183. Although last week in the evining after a meal and a gallon of water I was 194, but that quickly went down. So this is day 2 with halodrol, and I will wait and see what transpires.

I personally think thats to great of a dose, i did just 20mg ED and got good gains

Are you thinking of superdrol? Each LMG pill is 25mg. And the bottle recommends 3 caps/day.

nah man, i have the authentic anabolic extreme kind
    Supplement Facts
    10mg (17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane)

Huh, havent heard of that one. I just have ALRI Max LMG.

Did bi's tri's and legs today, to make up for a few missed days. Had slight strength increase for close grip bench. I'm at 5 sets 8 reps @ 195 from 5 sets 6 reps @ 195. Also for cable curls, im at 120 from 110. No change in body weight. Mabey LMG is kicking in a little or mabey its the halodrol.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Did bi's tri's and legs today, to make up for a few missed days. Had slight strength increase for close grip bench. I'm at 5 sets 8 reps @ 195 from 5 sets 6 reps @ 195. Also for cable curls, im at 120 from 110. No change in body weight. Mabey LMG is kicking in a little or mabey its the halodrol.
    mmmmm staccckkking...itll kick in sooner or later...i didnt really notice the full effects of sd till the middle of the second week...once it really kicks in you'll know

briancb1 is offline Member
    I've used Halodrol and didn't notice any strength gains throughout the whole cycle.

LG's Methyl 1-Alpha gives you strength and intense aggression. I was super pissed at the weights and it really helped my get those last reps in.

Well it seems this stuff is finally kicking in. I'm up 3 pounds in the morning. I think that I am also looking bigger. Whether its the LMG or the Halodrol I don't know. But I did shoulders today, and my strength is up a little too. Since I started I went from 165 on military press to 185. Also I added 20 pounds to my barbell shrugs. So hopefully this stuff is finally kicking in.

Well it seems this stuff is finally kicking in. I'm up 3 pounds in the morning. I think that I am also looking bigger. Whether its the LMG or the Halodrol I don't know. But I did shoulders today, and my strength is up a little too. Since I started I went from 165 on military press to 185. Also I added 20 pounds to my barbell shrugs. So hopefully this stuff is finally kicking in.
    alright good to hear bro

Did chest today. I added another 10 pounds to my flat bench. So far that's a total of 20 pounds to my flat bench. So I think this stuff is slowly starting to work.

Jakspro is offline Member
    People get ALOT of water weight with LMG, since your on letro you won't jump up with weight that much. I personally wouldn't of stacked it, just increased to 100. I gained alot from it, but most of it was water. SICK strength gains though. i say eat more if your concerned about weight. If you notice getting abit of unwanted weight jump your morning cardio. Btw, how many cals you consuming? Oh, and one more thing, since your on letro you'll have less water retention and thus your strength gains will be sacrificed a bit... Debatable though...

I would say I eat somewhere between 3,000 and 3,500. Some days its more like 4,000. Some days its less, because of other stuff going on. I try to eat at least 6 times a day. All clean calories. I am still thinking of bumping it up to 100 during the last two weeks.

I did back today and strength is up with that too, nothing spectacular. Weight is still about the same. I think it is because I am on letro. So maybe the gains on LMG is mostly water. Although I have heard most people say the gains are dry. I still don't know whether or not to bump it up too 100mg/day while taking the halodrol.

Jakspro is offline Member
    Gains are mostly water, def. not dry. Everyone responds differently. Increase your carbs. If your not gaining weight with both of those compounds then increase cals. Either that or something else is out of order.

I did legs today. Strength is still going up. I also did incline bench press. My strength is up with that too. I went from doing 5 sets 6 reps @ 175 to 3 sets 6 reps @ 195, and 2 sets 6 reps @ 205. So that is pretty good. I also added an half inch to my biceps. I'm a little over 16 cold, but I bought a 65 pound dumbell and I curl it at home when I'm sitting around. So that could be a factor too. No real weight gain yet. Although I think I do look a little bigger, maybe my muscles are just harder, I don't know. If this doesn't work out the way I want it to, I wont be to bummed. I'm going to to a test e and dbol cycle in the early spring. This was just a way to test the waters a little.

Did bi's and tri's today, same ol same ol. Strenght gains are starting to platau. I am also on day 9 of the halodrol stack so maybe I will see some improvments with that. I probably should have saved the money I spent on the LMG and halodrol and got some OT, I would have had better gains.

ot???

chest6 is offline Banned
    3500 cals? I think you need more food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information