scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

which supps are better

First off i hate taking supplments that are not natural, for instane creatine and caffiene products i feel although technically they are natural that they just arent the best thing out there for your body. However aminos are one of the few thigns i am willing to ingest. What would be better for me to do, i could take an amino acid complex with a fairly high dose or taking glutamine arginine leucine and any other amino acid i left out in higher dosages that i know have proven to work for recovery and mucle purposes etc. Are there any unnessecary aminos in these complexes or will generally taking them all together lead to positive results. Can i get good results from the fractional amounts of arginine and glutamine in these complexes? And if anyone knows which is the best amino brand out there. thanks guys.

brutesinme is offline Member
    how are you putting caffeine and creatine in the same catagory. the body produces it's own creatine and you go through about 2g/day of it, replacing what's lost through diet and synthesis. That being said, i take a BCAA mix, some people like to add glutamine to it, but if i take that just before bed i find myself waking up about 5 hours into my sleep, unable to get back to bed. So if you are getting enough protiein in your diet and just want to suppleement some aminos, i'd say get some BCAA's.

Thread Information