NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Question MyoGenx results?...

So has anybody had good results? I am really looking into buying some and was wondering how everyone else who ordered it was liking it.

Thanks
    NYGIANTS21

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I'm very interested too, but I think there are already a couple of threads about this. Although there hasn't been much updating yet. You might check those threads daily though.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i havent even been taking it a week so ill update at the end and tell you

Air Walker is offline Junior Member
    Nice, please tell us.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Here is an update guys. I have been taking 4 capsules of MyogenX per day for the last 7 days, actually I took 5 the first 2 days. I had a pretty significant increase in libido the first 3 days which seems to have leveled off. I do have kind of a jacked up feeling, very similar to how you feel after about 7 to 10 days of propionate . My muscles look and feel fuller over the last 3 or 4 days. I'm taking 50mgs. of proviron along with MyogenX so this may not be a true depiction of the effects. I will keep updating.

Did you start the Proviron the same time you started the Myogenx?? Have you used Proviron before, and if so, did it give you that "pumped" feeling at all?

I'm just trying to see if we can isolate the effects of the Myogenx.

Thanks for the update, BTW.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the update bud..

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Teegunn,
    I was using proviron in a Prop. T-bol cycle I finished about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I continued to take it through PCT and figured I would use it as a bridge with MyogenX to my next cycle. Proviron in the past has dried me out and caused me to lean out a little. My diet has not been that steller the past few weeks and I seem to be looking as good or better than I did during PCT. Could it be the MyogenX? Time will tell.......

Thanks, Anavar Man. It doesn't sound like the Proviron should be the compound causing any change if you were already taking it for weeks before starting the Myogenx. Unless you upped the dose. Anyway, thanx for continuing to update. I think I might be ordering some myogenx on friday. I had bloodwork done a week ago, but I haven't gotten the test levels back yet. I was kind of waiting for that to see what my baseline was sitting at. I have a feeling my test levels are a little low.

Thread Information