TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

is kre-alkalyn creatine a CEE?? if not which is better choice

seems like alot of people like kre-alk but i cant find if its monohydrate or CEE. gonna buy some and its choice between that or some pretty cheap CEE caps
    Last edited by TheDfromGC; 12-03-2006 at 12:01 PM.

davieric is offline Junior Member
    there are 3 different types of creatine, there's alkalyn, monohydrate and ethyl ester. so it's neither monohydrate or cee, the only brand name that i know that has alkalyn is purple k.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i found an alkalyn brand but trying to decide between that and cee

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    Go with the alkalyn. I hear bad things about CEE and what it does to your liver.
    Due to the ester attach to the creatine, it gets brokendown in your liver like it would if it were alcohol.
    Do a google search on it if you want more info.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by YupYup
    Go with the alkalyn. I hear bad things about CEE and what it does to your liver.
    Due to the ester attach to the creatine, it gets brokendown in your liver like it would if it were alcohol.
    Do a google search on it if you want more info.
    That is news to me.

lanky is offline Associate Member
    news to me also

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    not intended as a flame but, id like to hear someones opinion about this with more posts than 22

yea i never heard that before either.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    CEE is not a very safe compound. I am unfamiliar with it's effect on the liver, but I know that is a very hard product on the kidneys. The ethyl ester only allows 30% of the total amount of creatine you take in to be absorbed. The other 70% becomes creatinine, which is toxic to your body. From people I have talked to about their results when taking CEE, most often it is described as 'hit or miss.' With my experience taking supplements, they either work or they don't. If they work sometimes, they don't work at all.

Krealkalyn is 100% absorbed and produces no bloating, no water retention and no need to load. 1 gram of Krealkalyn is equal to 10g of regular monohydrate. I have taken Krealkalyn every workout for the past 3 years at least and it is by far and away my favorite creatine ever. Period.

I think one reason so many companies come out with CEE, creatine AKG, di-creatine malate, etc. is because since Krealkalyn is patented, and therefore companies have to pay money to use it in their products. That is purely my opinion.

Finally, I would look to Sci-Fit for Krealkalyn. They sell more than that purple K company and more than any other company in the world. Also, to answer you original question, Krealkalyn is buffered creatine monohydrate, meaning it is creatine monohydrate who's ph level has been changed to make it more absorbable in your body.

Thread Information