Thread: ECA source

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mousetraps is offline Member

ECA source

where is a good place/good brand of ECA? can you still get it? does it have to have guisenafin?

bumpity

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    u can't get the old shit with ma huang or epgedra but u can get ephedrine, everyone here talks about VASAPRO but all it is is ephedrine with guafensisn, i've seen sum sites online that sell straight up ephedrine without it but you just never know how "potent" any of it really is, there are so many scams out there maybe that is whay vasapro is talked about a lot becuase its prolly 100 percent authentic

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    eca is a stack......not something made by someone u know that right? its ephedra, caffeine, asprin....so find ephedra/ephedrine some where online i used vasopro a while back and some cheap caffeine and walmart brand asprin its actually pretty cheap. last time i did it i used ECY but i didnt have good results with either as my diet sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    eca is a stack......not something made by someone u know that right? its ephedra, caffeine, asprin....so find ephedra/ephedrine some where online i used vasopro a while back and some cheap caffeine and walmart brand asprin its actually pretty cheap. last time i did it i used ECY but i didnt have good results with either as my diet sucked.

well if the diet isnt there it wont work as good, the thermogenic effects will only burn soo many calories, if u are eating mickey d's and pizzas all day, most likely it wont burn all those calories....

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    well if the diet isnt there it wont work as good, the thermogenic effects will only burn soo many calories, if u are eating mickey d's and pizzas all day, most likely it wont burn all those calories....
    really? i had no idea.

when i say my diet sucked i mean i ate to much clean food not mcdonalds and pizza. so im saying dont think u can use an ECA stack and eat crappier cuz ur taking something. i know how to eat i used it to keep some fat off while eating more cals. which i dont think it helped at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    really? i had no idea.

when i say my diet sucked i mean i ate to much clean food not mcdonalds and pizza. so im saying dont think u can use an ECA stack and eat crappier cuz ur taking something. i know how to eat i used it to keep some fat off while eating more cals. which i dont think it helped at all.

oh dude, i'm not trying to personally attack u, i guess it came accross the wrong way...to each his own, sum people can lose weight easier than others, blah blah blah. for me, the ECA is a great short term solution with clean diet, low carb and cardio but i still had to work hard at it, i knwo sum dudes who take ECA and eat liek crap and lose just as much weight and then i know dudes who eat crap without ECA and still lose weight....

yah yah i know that...

so as far as i know, i cant find ephedrine without guesenafin... can you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by mousetraps
    so as far as i know, i cant find ephedrine without guesenafin... can you guys?

i foudn one site but it takes forever to ship and get...

epehdrineforsale.com

200 tabs of 30mg epehdrine w/o guafenesin is $50

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mousetraps
    where is a good place/good brand of ECA? can you still get it? does it have to have guisenafin?

PM me

Thread Information