FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Question The best supps in there category are...??

Im trying to round up the best supplements in each category to run as a cycle for a month or two. Im doing this because everytime i go on a real cycle, i try to gain as much as possible before starting to maximize results.
    My stats are 6' 270lbs, 29 yrs old. Body fat is rather high if you include the gut! The rest of me aint so bad, (about 15%), but the gut is kinda bad SO the fat burner is the #1 product to focus on! Im down to 3 kinds and they are, hydroxycut hardcore, vpx redline, and lipo-6. I used to pop hydroxycuts back in the day when they had ephedra in them like candy with great results but now theres all sorts of "new" methods and "new" stimulants/herbs that ive never heard of. Hydroxy's have a good reputation behind them as muscletech has there labs that do alot of testing and research and so im leaning towards hydroxy's. So the first question is,, WHICH FAT BURNERS OUT THERE RAIN SUPREME???

Second question is on all of the new "creatine esters". It seems that the best creatine products are the ones with the best "delivery systems" so that you get more % of creatine to the muscle. I used to take cell tech back in the day and now they have cell tech hardcore,, but id rather have pills then a drink.

Third is on the ever so growing in popularity, NO2. All the nitrix oxcide supps seem to be getting better and better and NOS is now on the same level as creatine. The perpetual pump tho is more important to me then creatine and so this product seems like a must have in my supplement cycle!!! SO, whos got the best of the best here???

Last but not least is a muscle hardener/vascular/cutting agent. It seems as tho theres not as much advancement in this category which may lead me to believe that there not as good as they claim. Although ive never tried these supps, they do make promising results if what they advertize is true.

I would go for test boosters or pro hormones, but there simply not worth it to me when i can go buy the "real deal" for half as much with 100% more results!!!!

SO, thanks to all who reply with there personal results and opinions and even more to those that can lead me to buy a particular product!!

i like the no-explode / cellmass routine
    also sizeon is a good creatine.
    fat loss - clen , amp is also good, has a good energy to it. i have lipo-6, heard good things but havent tried it yet.
    i made good gains taking large doses of powerfull and jungle warfare.
    for a good pump the nutraplanet mass pump stack is well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Im trying to round up the best supplements in each category to run as a cycle for a month or two. Im doing this because everytime i go on a real cycle, i try to gain as much as possible before starting to maximize results.
    My stats are 6' 270lbs, 29 yrs old. Body fat is rather high if you include the gut! The rest of me aint so bad, (about 15%), but the gut is kinda bad SO the fat burner is the #1 product to focus on! Im down to 3 kinds and they are, hydroxycut hardcore, vpx redline, and lipo-6. I used to pop hydroxycuts back in the day when they had ephedra in them like candy with great results but now theres all sorts of "new" methods and "new" stimulants/herbs that ive never heard of. Hydroxy's have a good reputation behind them as muscletech has there labs that do alot of testing and research and so im leaning towards hydroxy's. So the first question is,, WHICH FAT BURNERS OUT THERE RAIN SUPREME???

Second question is on all of the new "creatine esters". It seems that the best creatine products are the ones with the best "delivery systems" so that you get more % of creatine to the muscle. I used to take cell tech back in the day and now they have cell tech hardcore,, but id rather have pills then a drink.

Third is on the ever so growing in popularity, NO2. All the nitrix oxcide supps seem to be getting better and better and NOS is now on the same level as creatine. The perpetual pump tho is more important to me then creatine and so this product seems like a must have in my supplement cycle!!! SO, whos got the best of the best here???

Last but not least is a muscle hardener/vascular/cutting agent. It seems as tho theres not as much advancement in this category which may lead me to believe that there not as good as they claim. Although ive never tried these supps, they do make promising results if what they advertize is true.

I would go for test boosters or pro hormones, but there simply not worth it to me when i can go buy the "real deal" for half as much with 100% more results!!!!

SO, thanks to all who reply with there personal results and opinions and even more to those that can lead me to buy a particular product!!
    I'm not big on supplements, but I'll tell you which ones I use, or would use if I were going to use something in that category.

I use Biotest's Caffeine supp for preworkout, but want to try ********* and PureCee from ******************* . I would also try their NO stuff and Creatine.

I happen to use Biotest's Protein also, but would like to try the stuff from Protein Factory.

Quote Originally Posted by eiilers
    I'm a big fan of Trac by Probolic. Its creatine, No2, and a bunch of other stuff.

I also have had great luck with the legal steroids at www.crazymass.com - I'm a big D-bol fan and also Probolic fan.
    wtf are you serious?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eiilers
    I'm a big fan of Trac by Probolic. Its creatine, No2, and a bunch of other stuff.

I also have had great luck with the legal steroids at www.crazymass.com - I'm a big D-bol fan and also Probolic fan.
    ya me 2!

this is my favorite

http://www.crazymass.com/index.php?a...d&productId=12

Sepsis is offline Member
    fat burn energy - ergopharm amp, or make your own ECA stack
    NO product - Syntrax SwoleN or VPX NO Shotgun
    hardening agent - one of the above will do that for you too

and try some clen !

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    haha.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    lol Roid juice!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    To be honest. Through all the years I think the only thing worth buying is Protein, Creatine, BCAA's, R-ALA, L-Carnitine, B-12, and a multi-vitamin. I think all the other stuff is hog wash marketing.

Put a huge BBer behind a box or a bottle and let it sell to the minions.

-Proper food intake
    -Proper micro nutrients
    -Adequate H2O intake
    -proper training stimulation
    -Rest
    -Dedication to ones goals
    and you grow. Its a basic science.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    Roiddd Juiceeeeee

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Question

Are you guys actualy serious about the product "roid juice" and there other line of products??????

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Are you guys actualy serious about the product "roid juice" and there other line of products??????
    nooooooo way

Thread Information