Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Whats the deal with AMP?...

Ok... I apologize for my ignorance, I havent had much luck searching.

Whos tried this stuff and how well does it work? Could you really compare it to Ephedrine?

I see its great preworkout for energy but so is a lot of other stuff... is there something about this product that would set it apart? has anyone seen good fat burning potential?

Kuzin Tarell is offline Associate Member
    the main ingredient in it is chocamine.

Very potent derivative from chocolate known for its fat burning capabilities. It does the same effect chocolate without the calories and sugar. I never used it so I can't comment but hear only good things. I am going to try this soon, then try the chocamine powder itself which you can get from buolknutrition.com for cheap.

This post is from a mod over at IA named XX1...Should tell you a good amount of info the the choco...

"yeah, quite simply choco is an extract of cocao powder....has antioxidant properties and the fat burning effects come from theobromine, theophylline and PEA along with some natural caffeine.

alcar is acetyl-L-carnitine. its primary mechanism is acting on stimualting the cellular mitochondria, essentially making it work harder....dosage is dependent as too much can cause a decrease in performance. I wouldnt go any higher than 2g 3 times daily. it can also cause free radicals from the increased cellular workload so taking an antioxident like idebenone or SOD will help greatly and strongly suggested.

I challenge someone to see if that stack doesnt warm ya up and shed some weight..assuming your not already strubng out on stims "
    Last edited by Kuzin Tarell; 12-29-2006 at 12:35 PM.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzin Tarell
    the main ingredient in it is chocamine.

Very potent derivative from chocolate known for its fat burning capabilities. It does the same effect chocolate without the calories and sugar. I never used it so I can't comment but hear only good things. I am going to try this soon, then try the chocamine powder itself which you can get from buolknutrition.com for cheap.

This post is from a mod over at IA named XX1...Should tell you a good amount of info the the choco...

"yeah, quite simply choco is an extract of cocao powder....has antioxidant properties and the fat burning effects come from theobromine, theophylline and PEA along with some natural caffeine.

alcar is acetyl-L-carnitine. its primary mechanism is acting on stimualting the cellular mitochondria, essentially making it work harder....dosage is dependent as too much can cause a decrease in performance. I wouldnt go any higher than 2g 3 times daily. it can also cause free radicals from the increased cellular workload so taking an antioxident like idebenone or SOD will help greatly and strongly suggested.

I challenge someone to see if that stack doesnt warm ya up and shed some weight..assuming your not already strubng out on stims "
    Yea thats true but from my understanding its not the chocamine that makes this stuff so great...The next listed ingredient-geranamine-is pretty much an amphetamine which is why this stuff is aaaaaaaaamazing

I will also add I hear very good things about this product. The most superior stims I hear out are Alri Venom hypder drive, Stimulant X and AMP...

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I've been searching for bulk chocomine powder and can't find it. I even searched at bulk nutrition dot com and couldn't find it. Is it being sold under a particular brand or product name?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    I've been searching for bulk chocomine powder and can't find it. I even searched at bulk nutrition dot com and couldn't find it. Is it being sold under a particular brand or product name?
    http://www.*************.com/?products_id=1019

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Okay...got it. There was some confusion between chocamine and chocomine. Two different things. Thanks!!
    Last edited by CSAR; 12-30-2006 at 01:43 AM.

vecchio82 is offline Junior Member
    Ergopharm AMP is a GREAT energy supplement. I highly recommend it. I've tried alot of different brands and this seems to me to be the best.

I heard from a very smart dude I think he is a Mod here "Bryan2" that they have actually discontinued the product AMP....Just an FYI...

Thread Information