Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    babyjon21 is offline Junior Member

Is halorol worth a shit?

it pisses me off that supplements get banned that actually work, and now they are replaced with shit that doesnt work and all it does is just empty our wallets, so i was wondering if halodrol was just some bullshit like the stuff thats out now?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    the new halodrol they make now is shit. dont waste your money.

i figured that, gosh i mean doesnt that just piss you off, this is bullshit, there is really no good legal test booster out there now, i havent found one that was worth buying again, the only thing i take now is n.o. explode and all that really does is give me energy and pumps!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    not to be a dick bro but you've posted 4 new threads about topics that have been beaten to death

there is a little button up in the right hand corner of your screen with the letters "SEARCH" written across it...you should try it out sometime

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    not to be a dick bro but you've posted 4 new threads about topics that have been beaten to death

there is a little button up in the right hand corner of your screen with the letters "SEARCH" written across it...you should try it out sometime
    i was about to say the same thing

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank

God your such an *sshole

I agree k biz he is an asshole, i dont have time to search all this stuff around im always on the go, so i had to get some quick answers fast, if you dont like how i post stuff that you think is already posted somewhere else then dont click on it dickweed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babyjon21
    I agree k biz he is an asshole, i dont have time to search all this stuff around im always on the go, so i had to get some quick answers fast, if you dont like how i post stuff that you think is already posted somewhere else then dont click on it dickweed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, we dont have time to answer all your sh*t either. so grow some nuts, sound off like you got a pair and get some time for yourself and do some research, cause people (me, upstate, #12, and many others) are not going to be so nice all the time.

UpstateTank is offline Banned

if you dont have time to research about stuff yourself you have no business using it

oh btw way to pick up on K.Biz's e-sarcasm einstein

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    or me

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    or me
    Thats right you show him what u can do with those smilies!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07

how bout this **** u! looks like i win now bitch ha ha!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    the funny thing is he just typed in halodrol and just coppied all the links he got. could of saved urself time by doing it yourself then waiting for him... haha but ohh well

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    bub were just sayin theres been a ton of threads just below your question.check them out then ask what you didnt understand and welcome to ar.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    You need "quick answers fast". Well dunce, if you used the search you would get answers immediately instead of having to wait for a reply. Ever think of that. Ive been on these boards for many years (see my join date), and now look at all my posts, not many. I get all the info I need with that little gem of a button we call search. Id like to participate more,but really there isnt much of a need when everythings been answered most of the time. So you can stick your 'win' up your ass , but try pulling your head out first.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peace_frog
    You need "quick answers fast". Well dunce, if you used the search you would get answers immediately instead of having to wait for a reply. Ever think of that. Ive been on these boards for many years (see my join date), and now look at all my posts, not many. I get all the info I need with that little gem of a button we call search. Id like to participate more,but really there isnt much of a need when everythings been answered most of the time. So you can stick your 'win' up your ass , but try pulling your head out first.

hahaha so true. Peace Frog just laid down the ownage on that one.

USE THE ****ING SEARCH BUTTON!

the end... lock thread....

BigLb40 is offline New Member
    Babyjon ...no need to get heated....just sit down some time and search and search and search....if anything it gets addicting...ull find almost everything u need by searching for what u want....

Thread Information