Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    ok im going to do a 7 week halo winztrol cycle 50mg halo week 1-4 winzrol 100-200 mg week 4-7.i will be using bcaa,no2,eca stack,and protein during week 1-7.
    supporting supps same as my pp cycle but im upping my prostate supps.(prostate inlargement sucks )im hoping to gain 10-12 lbm.while dropping 4-5%bf. so what ya think.

At first I was thinking of a different winzzztrol and Halo.

I was thinking.....wow he's gonna have jaundice in 2 weeks!

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    No worries bro, people suck

and keep up the good work. the weight should come off nice in the 3rd week. we getting before and after pics?
    ya ill have after pics with my avator pic as a reference (i need to get a damn digital camera.)my diet is my biggest obstacle but im hoping for the third week to kick in like hell.And ive noticed peaple are really annoying over the last week.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    At first I was thinking of a different winzzztrol and Halo.

I was thinking.....wow he's gonna have jaundice in 2 weeks!
    i know it chest thought the same thing when he read it.lol

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    i have definattly dropped body fat,but i have maintained my weight pretty well while cutting bf.With being edgy, i have got a quicker temper during this cycle im just a little less patient with peaple lately.
    excellent on the BF dropage, as long as you are dropping BF and staying the same wieght that means LEAN MUSCLE...... yeah baby..... and bump the dumbasses that are making you agitated..

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    excellent on the BF dropage, as long as you are dropping BF and staying the same wieght that means LEAN MUSCLE...... yeah baby..... and bump the dumbasses that are making you agitated..
    ya im home bound for 4 more weeks to avoid idiots..lol

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Glad to see some updates on Winztrol...i just got some today and am wondering if i should run this alone or stack with halodrol?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    Glad to see some updates on Winztrol...i just got some today and am wondering if i should run this alone or stack with halodrol?
    i would like to see somone run the winzrol alone to see the resuts.

a little update ive dropped 6 pounds thus far.ive tightened up considerably.im seeing good muscle seperation in my chest back and arms..strength has been ok and endurance has been below average.today is day 21 im going to run the winztrol for 2-3 more weeks n the halo 1 more week...

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    bump for updates?? im curious to see results as im going to run a the same cycle in a couple of weeks. what do you think about running the win at a lower dose but with the halo? say 50mg halo and 150mg win for 4 weeks? think that would yield better results than running the halo followed by the winny?

alrght i dropped this cycle 4 days short of 4 weeks because the lethargy and back pumps were killing me.Im not sure if it was upping the winzrol up to 150mg a day or if it was the halo.I liked the winzrol quite a bit it dried and hardened me up very nicely.I was very dissapointed in the halo which was a clone(methandrol) I would recomend staying at 100mg a day on the winztrol though,and substitute the halo with with phera plex or superdrol.then again with the back pumps i had i will probably stick with only 1 oral from now on..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information