Thread: Anabolic pump

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

Anabolic pump

This stuff is selling off the selves as soon as it comes in stock everywhere you look it is back ordered so I wanted to get some feedback if anyone here has used anabolic pump and what the results are?? I know it is very new but so much of it has been selling everywhere for awhile now someone out there has to have some kinda feedback on it... I have seen logs on other boards but wanted to get some info here..
    Last edited by Merc..; 03-07-2007 at 05:05 PM.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    from what ive read on other boards most ppl seem to be thoroughly enjoying this stuff

theres def some damn good hype surrounding it...i WANT sum!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    from what ive read on other boards most ppl seem to be thoroughly enjoying this stuff

theres def some damn good hype surrounding it...i WANT sum!
    yea man seems to be pretty good stuff but really want to hear from someone who is using it to find out if it is as good as the hype says it is !!

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I was going to buy some to try it, I read about the hype as well, but after checking all the main boards for feedback I came across enough NEGATIVE reviews to keep me away from it. It sounds like the majority of the great feedback is from all the teenagers over at bb.com I dont listen to any of that BS.

sock is offline Junior Member
    I never buy anything right away anymore. You here all the time new products released that are the best thing ever, and a year later they fall off the radar. Most of the time, if the shit works, the FDA has it pulled from the market.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I got a free container of it from a friend who worked at GNC. i never thought to try it out. mabye ill give it a try. swolling like 10 pills before the gym just sucks hahaha

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I heard great stuff from USP PowerFULL and Cissus RX...hopefully this lives up to the hype

Thread Information