JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

finally decided to try Myogenx, couple questions?

finally made my order for Myogenx lastnight and should be here Wednesday. i usually dont mess with over the counter products other then protien, multi and a few other vitamins but after reading so many good things about Myogenx on this website i decided to give it a try. most of u guys really like it and i haven read to many negative things,

a couple questions, 1. if i like the product is this somthing i can stay on or should u cycle on and off it? 2. im 200lbs, 26yrs old, 5'10, is the 3 a day that they reccomend good enough, i see alot of guys on here taking 4-6 a day. i would like to make the bottle last 30days so i would prefer to do 3 a day? 3. also, i normally take 800iu a day of Vit E and 50mg of Zinc, i assume since this is in the product i can stop taking these 2 things?

im defonitly trying this for the muscle and strengh gains but my girlfriend is visiting next week from California and will be moving here soon so if this helps in the bedroom as well then thats a nice bonus
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 03-12-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    lol it will help in the bedroom. Due to the fact that myogenx induces your own body to produce testosterone it doesn't need to be cycled in the same way a steroid does. I love the product and am currently still taking it...just don't expect steroid type gains.

bump

just recieved my bottle today, can i get a couple responces to my questions and also, what time of day are u guys taking the product, thanks.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i take 6 a day, most people say say take 2 three times a day, but i dont have time for that so i take 3 twice a day. but u want to use 3 a day so 1 three times a day if u have time, or 2 in the am and 1 at night time. with meals prefrably since the high amounht of zinc will prob give u an upset stomach if its empty.

zinc doesnt bother me, up untill this week i would take 50mg right before bed, i just cut it out this week since its in Myogenx

im going to start with 3 a day and see how that goes, maybe up the dose next time....

i guess my only question now is are u guys going on and off this stuff or staying on it? im wondering if i should try it for a couple months then take a month or 2 off?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    well since its increasing your test natrually theres not to much reason to cycle it. many people are doing it for 2,3 or more months. but if you bring it up to 6 pills a day, when ur comming off make sure to ween yourself off it.

thanks for your help Biz, ill still be checking back if anyone else has somthing to say...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I just started this week but I am only doing 4 a day. If I feel like I need more than I will increase my dose to a total of 6 a day.

Thread Information