BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member

Best Supps for 20yr old Are What???

I have recently decided to hold of on starting my first cycle of:
    Test Cyp. @500mg/wk for 8-12 wks and now I am just trying to figure out what the best supplements for me to use are at my age for size and strength (lean muscle mass) gains?? Are prohormones or test boosters ok to use at this age??
    I am just kind of confused at whether or not it would be stupid for me to use supplements that supposedly can shut down that natty test production when I am avoiding the start of my Juice Cycle because of the same reasons.
    I mean, I already have my juice products on hand and could go ahead and start but everyone is telling me that I shouldn't so help me out can you??..... Would it be alright for me to supplement with some of LG Sciences' Products like:
    Methyl 1-D + Masterdrol + Formadrol for "PCT"??

Or would it be better to use something like Gaspari's Halodrol or Anabolic Extremes Hyperdrol and Mass FX?? Are any of these products alright for me to used at this age or should I just not use anything until I start juicing?? Am I able to use an AI like letro to increase my test and try to add some lean mass??

I am currently supplementing with BCAAs, Natural GH booster (at night), Whey Protein, Glutamine, Creatine, Multi-Vitamin, O M E G As, Chromium Picolinate, Glucosamine, and Coral Calcium! I tired Anator P70 for 1 month recently and it didnt do a damn thing for me really... no size no strength.

I can get ahold of anything (im sure you guys can too) like SD or whatever. I am trying to put on 5-20lbs of lean mass as well as add strength so Just let me know what you think I should do guys.

STATS: 6' 180lbs, 16.5% B/F, Training 2 years (religiously), Good Diet--eating 5-6 times/day
    RECENTLY: Have lost around 40-45lbs over the past 6-8 mo. and lost some muscle with that weight..... Have upped caloric intake and training for strength and size/mass--having a hard time getting my strength back as well as putting on fat free mass. Thanks for any advice, suggestions.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    the supps your taking are more than enough
    personally id drop the gh booster...they're junk...not to mention you're 20 so your GH levels are naturally high!
    how much creatine (and what kind--cee, mono?), bcaas are you taking?

you said you tried anator b4 and didnt gain nething...2 things in response to that: muscletech = BAD...their stuff may work (but more than likely not but you can get it for soooooooooo much cheaper...and second dont blame not gaining nething on the anator--the problem lies within your diet

all the supplements in the world will do jackshit unless your diet is good

all you need at this point is diet diet diet diet diet...i kno you said it was clean but post it up and lets have a LOOKY

Manpretty is offline Member
    tank is right BGizzle!!!
    do you rememeber your first post (cause i do) where everyone said you were toooo young and your diet was crap.
    well you listened to half of it.....now you still have to change that diet everyone is here to help you ......let us help please
    is your diet still the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    tank is right BGizzle!!!
    do you rememeber your first post (cause i do) where everyone said you were toooo young and your diet was crap.
    well you listened to half of it.....now you still have to change that diet everyone is here to help you ......let us help please
    is your diet still the same?
    Diet:
    Meal 1- Either--2 eggs w/protein shake and 2 pieces of whole grain wheat toast or 2 eggs w/8-10oz of OJ and 2 pieces of whole grain wheat toast

Meal 2- Either 1 Slim Fast MRP + 1 South Beach High Protein Bar w/bottle water or 2 Slim Fast MRPs + Bottle of water

Meal 3- Quiznos-- 1 Reg. Size Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich w/grilled chicken, light honey mustard, lettuce, tomato, jalepenos, bacon, and no cheese on wheat bread + 20oz of Sobe Green Tea (may or may not eat baked lays chips depending on appetite)

Meal 4- Same as meal 2 --may switch between SlimFast MRPs and SouthBeach MRPs --may drink protein shake 20-40g in place of bottled water

Meal 5- Varies--1 to 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts w/rice or corn (home-cooked)
    Or Out to eat--Margarita Grilled Chicken--Chilis--Grilled Chicken Breast black beans + rice, + side salad w/ ranch dressing or TGI Friday's--Sizzling Chicken and Shrimp-- Baked chicken breast w/ onions, peppers, + grilled shrimp + also get side salad w/ranch dressing

I try to take in around 4300cals/day

Go out to eat relatively often but when I do, I definatley eat right and have looked at and/or inquired about nutritional facts about all foods that I eat. Is it really that awful?? I mean come on.......By the way: B/F is at around 16.5% and BMR is at about 3700cals/day.

If you guys want to give me an exact breakdown of Prot./Carbs/Fats based on my weight history as well as my BMR in order for me to gain weight/strength while maintaining/lowering b/f % then let me know... And if your gonna tell me that I will put on a couple of lbs. of muscle mass w/a strict ass diet after 12wks then, I think I would rather go ahead w/these other supps or start juicing so that I can increase my strength as well as lean muscle mass better....... What foods will increase my strength?? Probably none right?? Let me know your opinions. Especially your ManPretty. Oh, by the way, I am not trying to be a prick....

Thanks for any advice suggestions

Also, may add in extra meal here or there depending on appetite and time availability.

doesnt look too good to me bro...too many MRPs..wheres the efas? what about PWO? and quiznos?????

i can tell you right off the bat you're not gaining anything cause of yer diet
    w/ the diet you have lined up even otc roids and "real" roids would be of no benefit to you

post yer diet up in the diet forum you'll get a lotttttt more/better responses there--make sure u post macro totals w/ each meal as well

One thing I can tell ya Im using BCAAs, CEE, and arginine and the gains im seeing are wonderful...why you ask? b/c of my DIET

dont have time to answer now im heading to the gym ill post in a couple hours.....and tank iss right again diet forum would get better responces

bizzle no you are right there are no foods that will make you stronger that is a part of your training.....however if you arent getting the cal's/protien you need for your muscles to recover then no strength will be gained....no matter if your on gear or not....

let me make this point again....no matter if you take gear or not you still need a solid diet. it shows your lack of knowledge that you think the gear is what makes yuou grow....in fact it is still the food.

personally if i were you id still be working at getting that bf down it is IMO still a bit high to think of bulking yet. it is REALLY hard to cut and bulk at the same time. which is why i think cutting more bf is a better idea

like i said before you need some serious help with that diet and honestly im not the right person to talk to about it....but there are LOTS of guys on here that will gladly help you out.

and a final point and im also not trying to be a prick but we have to look at your stats

6' 180lbs and 16.5%bf

180 for a guy thats 6' is not that big and on top of that you have 16.5%bf which is ~30lbs of fat dude

you only 20 man stay natty for a bit longer work hard man on getting that base a bit better youll be happy you didnt jump in to anything

Thats what I am saying though, how do you expect me to add lean mass and strength while cutting body fat.... doing too much cardio will start to eat away at muscle--thats what happened to me before.

dont have much time now, will post later--bump for any other opinions

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    Thats what I am saying though, how do you expect me to add lean mass and strength while cutting body fat.... doing too much cardio will start to eat away at muscle--thats what happened to me before.

not if you eat correctly. you can cut down without being catabolic. but you have to learn how to diet correctly

and just because u dont like the opinions u are hearing. dont bump it for new ones. cause the rest will be the same. these guys know what there talking about bro. u need to learn some fundementals before u start getting into the complex stuff

what kinda cardio were u doin??? ive been goin 4x a week 4 60min and guess what??? my strength has INCREASED

honestly you need to choose one or the other...that is bulk or cut...it CAN be done at the same time but not very effeciently or effectively

if done properly a cutting diet can yield a VERY MINIMAL amount of muscle loss...proper meaning your taking in the right amt of calories + macro breakdown, doing the RIGHT cardio, getting plenty of rest, employing techniques such as carb cycling etc.

get outta the supplement forum and go into the diet forum...read ALL THE STICKIES...read up on my cutting diet if you want...hell read EVERYTHING there

supplements are not your answer bro...DIET is

the sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be

Who said that I didnt like the advice that i am being given?? I wasnt bumping for different opinions on diet buddy, I was bumping for other opinions on certain supps. to use. Obviously I do not need to use any other supps than what I already have. thanks for the advice people

Who said that I didnt like the advice that i am being given?? I wasnt bumping for different opinions on diet buddy, I was bumping for other opinions on certain supps. to use. Obviously I do not need to use any other supps than what I already have. thanks for the advice people
    now over to the diet forum

AVANTI!!!!!

how long do you guys think that I should have good diet before I can start juicing..... I am really ancy about it if you cant tell--you think It would be cool to start by october??

I am going to go to the grocery and get a bunch of stuff.... diet will look be like one on main website but w/fewer carbohydrates--i think I am going to go w/ around 400 instead of 800+

how long do you guys think that I should have good diet before I can start juicing..... I am really ancy about it if you cant tell--you think It would be cool to start by october??
    at LEAST 1 year

ive been dieting since feb 06 and i havent even begun to contemplate a "real" cycle

not to mention the time + research that NEEDS to be spent on everything

trust me bro...the wait will b worth it
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 03-20-2007 at 11:53 PM.

dude, I have honestly done soooo much research on aas--its not even funny. I have practivally read ALL of Anabolics 06 and I have also been on this forum for a while--the only things that really confuse me are "PROPER PCT". I have seen so many different layouts for what it should be--and also I have had a hard time deciding on whether or not i would use the amount of "ACTIVE STEROID " when I started my cycle or just the amount that is on the vial. You know what I mean. Like Cyp. only has like 68-69mg of "Active Steroid"/100mg while enanthate supposedly has like 74mg/100mg or something like that.......... Anyways, other than that I think that I know a lot.

Obviously, I have/did not do extensive research on the diet part of it but I am going to get that straight shortly.... I think I will be ready to go in 6-12mos.

off topic-- have you seen where you can get some stuff made by LG Sciences called "Receptor"??

hello??

Also, what do you guys think about a 60/50/10 breakdown of Pro. Carb. Fat. for a cutting diet?? I think that comes out to around 2570cals. Let me know thanks

Thread Information