theboss is offline Associate Member

Oxodrol12 users....apetite question....

this is my first go at using oxodrol....i am stacking it with Sustanon ...
    my 1st cycle was Test E/ Dbol .....
    i am 33, 6'4" 240pounds, BF ?, training 15 years.
    my question is....
    does Oxodrol12 have some some sort of appetite supressant in it?
    i am not hungry at all with this stuff and have to force myself to eat....i always feel like i wanna barf when i am done to. I have been on it a couple weeks...2 caps per day and will run it a couple more weeks till they are done and my Sust. is out of my body...it is making some changes to me (losing some fat, no strength gains that i can tell from it), the 1st week i had the flu so didnt get to work out much....my biggest is not wanting food...just looking at it makes me queezy.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    how long do u plan on running it for? and are u taking it with food? and why are u stacking an oral with somthing like sustanon ? dont u think the 4 esters of test is enough?

As far as i no there is no apetite supressant in oxodrol. I no #12 with chime in on this because he took oxodrol. sounds like you might want to think about some b12 injections. that should help get the munchies a lil bit

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    how long do u plan on running it for? and are u taking it with food? and why are u stacking an oral with somthing like sustanon ? dont u think the 4 esters of test is enough?

As far as i no there is no apetite supressant in oxodrol. I no #12 with chime in on this because he took oxodrol. sounds like you might want to think about some b12 injections. that should help get the munchies a lil bit

Sust takes around 4-6 weeks to kick so i would imagine taking the oxodrol would be a "kickstart"? thats what i feel he is trying to obtain

sust does not take 4-6 weeks because of the prop...i am doing 1cc EOD shots.
    i am running the oxodrol a total of 4 weeks @ 24mg (2 caps per day)
    i have used b12....nothing.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    Sust takes around 4-6 weeks to kick so i would imagine taking the oxodrol would be a "kickstart"? thats what i feel he is trying to obtain

Quote Originally Posted by theboss
    sust does not take 4-6 weeks because of the prop...i am doing 1cc EOD shots.
    i am running the oxodrol a total of 4 weeks @ 24mg (2 caps per day)
    i have used b12....nothing.
    Suck it up and eat. it could be the sust, but i highly doubt it. test would only increase your want for food. i dunno man. hopefully some more people chime in

yeah...i dont know what the hell is going on....i know i have lost some fat..but was hoping to gain some muscle...hard when i cant eat.....gonna stick some B12 tongiht again...i am packing in as much food as i can....but its not easy when you wanna throw it up.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i didnt have any issues with eating. if anything i ate more becuase i was so mentally focused on getting stronger/bigger. i would take the pills one in the morning with a big glass of water b4 breakfast and then the 2nd with a carb meal b4 you work out. i responded to it pretty well, but it was my first time ever taking anything like that. so maybe you wont respond to it as well. maybe consider bumping to 3 pills a day. good luck bro.

Thread Information