convalescence69 is offline Associate Member

MyogenX... Production expansion and other company acquisition, whats the deal?

I have read many good things about MyogenX so I went and ordered a bottle of this stuff. I am hoping it to be as good as many have stated here. However, what I am wondering is if this stuff is so good, why have all the other supplement companies not jumped all over it and produced their own brands of it. I know it is an herb, Fadogia Agrestis, and you can't patent herbs, so why hasn't the production of this substance expanded if it works as well as many have said here. Another thing to wonder is that it is produced by a rather obscure supplement company, Protein Factory, and until I heard of MyogenX I had never heard of Protein Factory. Toss some answers at me.

Snrf is offline Banned
    i think it is being copied and will soon be available from other companies.

plus this is the wrong forum

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    well, most recommend it for PCT, I figured this was a good place

Snrf is offline Banned
    tis a supplement no?

even if used for pct the pct forum might be better

Nobody has ripped it off because nobody can get the herb except for Protein Factory. If you google the name of the herb, you'll see several supplement companies on more than one message board talking about how they want to produce their own versions and how they can't find it.

Even if they "find" it, I doubt it'll be real.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Nobody has ripped it off because nobody can get the herb except for Protein Factory. If you google the name of the herb, you'll see several supplement companies on more than one message board talking about how they want to produce their own versions and how they can't find it.

Even if they "find" it, I doubt it'll be real.
    which means Cha-Ching! for AR hahaha

i have been taking it for almost a month now and it works great. the only thing i cant find is more information on the herb. its seems there not a lot of info on it

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    which means Cha-Ching! for AR hahaha

i have been taking it for almost a month now and it works great. the only thing i cant find is more information on the herb. its seems there not a lot of info on it
    There's only been 1 study on it (ever). I jumped on it as soon as it was published. And...CyoGenX is now available!

Next up:

PyroGenX (my fat burner, which is a mitochondrial uncoupler like DNP )!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    There's only been 1 study on it (ever). I jumped on it as soon as it was published. And...CyoGenX is now available!

Next up:

PyroGenX (my fat burner, which is a mitochondrial uncoupler like DNP)!

TTA based???

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    TTA based???
    I don't typically let people know whats in my supps before I release them. Too many nutritional companies have wanted to rip me off...but since I don't know what TTA is, I don't think it's TTA based.

Quote Originally Posted by convalescence69
    I have read many good things about MyogenX so I went and ordered a bottle of this stuff. I am hoping it to be as good as many have stated here. However, what I am wondering is if this stuff is so good, why have all the other supplement companies not jumped all over it and produced their own brands of it. I know it is an herb, Fadogia Agrestis, and you can't patent herbs, so why hasn't the production of this substance expanded if it works as well as many have said here. Another thing to wonder is that it is produced by a rather obscure supplement company, Protein Factory, and until I heard of MyogenX I had never heard of Protein Factory. Toss some answers at me.
    I suppose they don't have a great internet presence...but they are pretty well known on most sites. Their claim to fame is that you can go to their site and custom design your own protein with whatever ratio you want of whey, glutamine, etc ...

They aren't obscure...they've been around forever...they're just another well kept NJ secret...like Disco Fries...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I suppose they don't have a great internet presence...but they are pretty well known on most sites. Their claim to fame is that you can go to their site and custom design your own protein with whatever ratio you want of whey, glutamine, etc ...

They aren't obscure...they've been around forever...they're just another well kept NJ secret...like Disco Fries...
    what the hell is Disco Fries, is that anything like Rocky Mountain Oysters?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I don't typically let people know whats in my supps before I release them. Too many nutritional companies have wanted to rip me off...but since I don't know what TTA is, I don't think it's TTA based.

Tetradecylthioacetic Acid

Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    what the hell is Disco Fries, is that anything like Rocky Mountain Oysters?
    Cheese Fries with Brown Gravy...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Cheese Fries with Brown Gravy...
    Thanks for the info, I am sure I will never ever try Disco Fries

tommy0677 is offline Associate Member
    NJ ripping off Canada eh? Disco Fries AKA Poutine HA HA HA

Thread Information