K.Biz is offline Banned

Another Animal Pump Review

Ok so... I got a can of this stuff, yes a can... Its this can filled with these packages of pills i think its 8 pills. My buddy worked at GNC and gave it to me for free, and i tossed in my closet and never thought about it. then i read a review on here about it, and i started getting used to my NO shotgun. So I thought , hey i mine as well give it a try.

Its got a bunch of stuff...
    Vitamin C
    CEE
    Arginine
    Methylxanthine(caffeine)
    Grapeseed Extract
    Green Tea Extract
    Taurine
    Ginger Root Extract
    And more... but to much stuff to list.

So I opened a pack before the gym today, took down all the pills, There not to big of pills, but its just a bunch. Hell Its sure beats the taste of that NO shotgun. I dont wanna take another sip of that stuff

Went to the Gym about 25-30min later, for my chest day. I did my regular warm up set of DB incline's @ 65 pounds. And instant pump. Then i did my 2nd set of 80's and they were exploding off my chest without problems. so I picked up the 100's for my 3rd set which since my SD cycle i have a little trouble getting up, but once they went up I got 8 solid reps in. did nother set of those at about 5 reps, and my chest had doubled in size. the pump was way better the NO shotgun.

My tricep sets were even better. i found myself doing every set very slow and perfect, My arm had a painful pump going on.
    I was also doing high rep skullcrushers which just destroyed my Tri's today

It didnt give me that shaking feeling i got from NO shotgun and no heart beating out my chest at 500mph.

The only thing i think was negative about it was my focus wasnt as good as NO shotgun. when i took my NO shotgun i would do a set then just not even look around, just stare at the floor till my next set.. ahaha just very focused. but with this i found myself lookin around and taking more time in between sets.

But all in all, very good product. I give it A-
    Last edited by K.Biz; 03-21-2007 at 11:47 PM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    +1 for that. i like changing it up. i try to rotate superpump 250 (gaspari), animal pump, and shotgun.
    the only thing i dont like about animal pump is that i get used to it after like 3 days.

good post biz

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    I'm almost out of shotgun , I've been wondering what to try next since my body have become used tto it also....

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedevo8
    I'm almost out of shotgun , I've been wondering what to try next since my body have become used tto it also....
    Yea I liked it. i tore my biceps and back up today using it as well, the pump is awsome, ill keep everyone posted till next week , see if i get used t it or not

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Yea I liked it. i tore my biceps and back up today using it as well, the pump is awsome, ill keep everyone posted till next week , see if i get used t it or not

cool thanx

K.Biz is offline Banned
    annnnd im back. A week later as i promised.

Stuffs great. its def my new Pre workout boost for now. the only day i have problems with it is my shoulder days. for some reason i never get a shoulder pump ever. my traps yea they pump up but thats about it. overall great product. havnt got used to it yet so im pretty happy. andd yea ill let u know if anything changes.

vincor is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering what next to take and you just answered my resource. I just tried muscletech stuff and that stuff is over priced and over rated.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    no prob man

Thread Information