The Best Prohormone/supplement cycle?????

I have been considering a Prohormone/supplement cycle in between real cycles.

I have read about the new Anabolic Xtreme cycle which includes hyperdrol, Mass FX and Retain.

For all of you supplement/ prohormone guru's out there. Do you know of a good stack of that I could use that implements the best chemicals/combinations?

Exact supplement names would be nice instead of for example " anything with 4-AD"

Thanks a lot everyone,

GP

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    i think pro hormones are stupid in the first place(they are way to toxic for the small benefits they give you).....with that being said a friend of mine owns a nutrition store and he said that mass tabs are supposed to be the best pro hormone out right now.
    also i would not run them between cycles cause that would defeat the purpose of running a cycle(cycle= cycling time on and time off)

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5420
    i think pro hormones are stupid in the first place(they are way to toxic for the small benefits they give you).....with that being said a friend of mine owns a nutrition store and he said that mass tabs are supposed to be the best pro hormone out right now.
    also i would not run them between cycles cause that would defeat the purpose of running a cycle(cycle= cycling time on and time off)
    Why do you think it would defeat the purpose of running a cycle?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    Why do you think it would defeat the purpose of running a cycle?
    Because it would not allow your body to recover and reset after your injectable cycle. Essentially you would be continuing your cycle and not allowing it to come off (depending on the effectiveness of your prohormone). My opinion would be to use your money for PCT and cycle off as recommended.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5420
    Its ignorant comments like this that piss me off.

I disagree. Yes there toxic, but so is every steroid. I gained 19 pounds off Superdrol, and kept gaining weight through my PCT. never lost any of my strength or weight gains. 19 pounds in 3 weeks is more then some AAS users see in a 10 week cycle. so as "stupid" as they might seem, they do have there benefits.
    Last edited by K.Biz; 03-29-2007 at 06:05 AM.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Its ignorant comments like this that piss me off.

I disagree. Yes there toxic, but so is every steroid. I gained 19 pounds off Superdrol, and kept gaining weight through my PCT. never lost any of my strength or weight gains. 19 pounds in 3 weeks is more then some AAS users see in a 10 week cycle. so as "stupid" as they might seem, they do have there benefits.
    Once again I agree with K Biz, anything can be toxic if taken wrong. One must educate them selves and they can fight the ill effects of taking pro hormones and/or any gear. Many people on this website have used pro hormones and have gotten amazing results and with little to no side effects.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Superdrol all the way baby!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    wat are prohormones?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    k.biz superdrol is not a prohormone, superdrol is a steroid

prohormones convert into test once in your system and superdrol which is a steroid doesnt have to convert it already is a form of test

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    k.biz superdrol is not a prohormone, superdrol is a steroid

prohormones convert into test once in your system and superdrol which is a steroid doesnt have to convert it already is a form of test
    eh i tink he knows SD is not a PH

and i dont kno where u read SD was a form of test but you need to go punch them in the face 4 being a R-TARD

SD doesnt resemble test in the least bit...SD is a DHT (di-hyrdro-testosterone --dont get excited DHT's and reg test are TOTALLY different)

Yes its true a DHT is derived from test (test is converted to DHT by the 5a reductase (sp?) enzyme) but how the 2 compounds act once in yer system is like comparing apples to oranges...DHTs are much more potent then test due to increased affinity for the AR

Superdrol is really hard to find now. Are there any out there that are not banned yet?

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    and i dont kno where u read SD was a form of test but you need to go punch them in the face 4 being a R-TARD
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA R-TARD ahahahahahaha

Let's stay focused here. Bump please

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yes there are clones out there. the original superdrol is banned. look around for clones. you'll find em.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    oxodrol-12 is a great clone it was discontinued by the manufacturer but it can still be found if you look around for it

m-drol, t-400 similar to m-drol but with liver support, h-drol? I too am looking for a pro hormone tired of the worry.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    so oxodrol-12 is the BEST sd clone?? if not, wat is??

Thread Information